Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I did...I made her get HBO N Showtime watched Rigo Donaire N Alvarado Rios 2

I kicked her crazy ass to the curb N she cancd em...I spent the night cuz ima dumbass N now she don't got them channels :mjcry:
Slutty jumpoffs with premium cable :blessed: Slutty jumpoffs who will cut you but don't have premium cable :francis:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
All my coli cash SOG ducks Frochy Froch

Pardon me friend but how does one duck a fighter that we already CLEARLY beat with one arm. :dwillhuh:

I mean I don't recall anyone scoring that fight for Froch so how exactly are we ducking him?

Does this logic apply to TeamChoc fighters if so I might have to call Juventud real quick. :sas2:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Pardon me friend but how does one duck a fighter that we already CLEARLY beat with one arm. :dwillhuh:

I mean I don't recall anyone scoring that fight for Froch so how exactly are we ducking him?

Does this logic apply to TeamChoc fighters if so I might have to call Juventud real quick. :sas2:

SOG looking to fight Porky Medina friend :francis:

Theres a purse bid for SOG vs Frochy Froch coming up

Soooo I gotta feeling the great business man that is Andre Ward will find a way to fukk this up N fight a Porky Medina type fighter instead of Froch :yeshrug:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
SOG looking to fight Porky Medina friend :francis:

Theres a purse bid for SOG vs Frochy Froch coming up

Soooo I gotta feeling the great business man that is Andre Ward will find a way to fukk this up N fight a Porky Medina type fighter instead of Froch :yeshrug:

That's cool but ducking isn't the word I'd use in this situation. Tis' a slippery slope if not fighting a guy you beat clearly is labeled ducking. :francis: