Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
damn shame what happened to Ward. @Newzz @krackdagawd

My dude told me Andre is the dumbest fighter he's ever met. Andre was worried about his HBO job which was the reason he didn't get with Haymon. Haymon was gonna have him on PBC brehs :snoop:

Now Andre has nobody to face and even GGG wanna get more money than Ward if they ever fight. Ward might as well retire and open his own gym brehs :mjcry:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London

My dude told me Andre is the dumbest fighter he's ever met. Andre was worried about his HBO job which was the reason he didn't get with Haymon. Haymon was gonna have him on PBC brehs :snoop:

Now Andre has nobody to face and even GGG wanna get more money than Ward if they ever fight. Ward might as well retire and open his own gym brehs :mjcry:
:heh:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

WWE-Monday-Night-Raw-RecapReview-111212-Sad-Daniel-Bryan1.gif

I still believe :mjcry:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

Ice-Cube-Confused-With-A-Brainless-Stare.gif

#SOGGang

:dwillhuh:

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston

:francis:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

:stopitslime: I was SOG GANG but yeah he can't expect to maintain the same respect that he did from his super six if he doesn't even fight these days.

Oh well. If he doesn't get his head right, paper work will be filed for him soon. :yeshrug: