Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers

Zab Judy :mjlol:

Zab is quick but Floyd going to need a sparing partner expansive work rate & explosiveness, while Zab is south paw but a sparring match between them 2 is going to be a chess match, Pacquiao going to bring something different....he's already said many times he's going to try to throw 100 punches a round, while he might or might not do it, it's just better for Floyd to be prepared.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Zab Judy :mjlol:

Zab is quick but Floyd going to need a sparing partner expansive work rate & explosiveness, while Zab is south paw but a sparring match between them 2 is going to be a chess match, Pacquiao going to bring something different....he's already said many times he's going to try to throw 100 punches a round, while he might or might not do it, it's just better for Floyd to be prepared.
The odds of him just reaching 40 punches a round are slim to none...

JMM effectively neutralized Packeyows output by simply moving to his right...

Floyd will be on the move the entire night...So unless Packeyow in his 65th professional fight FINALLY figures out how to effectively cut off the ring I guarantee you his punch output ain't never reaching 30 a round...if he can't pin Floyd on the ropes he'll just be following him around the ring the whole fight and then complain after the fight that floyd didn't want to fight...

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Damn I missed the FNF card, but caught my nikka Jo Jo Diaz giving out that work on Fox Sports 1. Dude is like a southpaw, more athletic version of Canelo to me. Kid throws some brutal combos and body shots. :whew:

Props @patscorpio for posting that Best I Faced article with Izzy. Dude was one of my favorite fighters and those articles be dope as fukk. I don't know if you caught the one on Jesse James Leija recently, but he actually answered questions from the fans in the comments sections. Gave mad props to Bojado too when cats were trying to shyt on him. Overall it was a good read.

Daps
Haymon is going to have Pride like intros for the fighters, finally someone who knows the value of good production. Its our year breh
FINALLY brehs:mjcry: finna shed tears.... I always said boxing(In America), lacked in production vaules....While over seas they would straight shyt on us...

setup-106_0.jpg

No more brehs:mjcry:

Im sorry for doubting you haymon:mjcry: