Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Smoking and watching boxing is like :ohlawd::blessed::feedme:

One of the top 10 best feelings ever. Boxing was also the only sport that I could do while high as fukk. I already had a pretty calm style so the trees enhanced it on some next level matrix shyt.

In the last week or so I've rewatched the following fights zooted.

Berto/Collazo - great fight that cats forget about, mainly because Berto/Ortiz is more recent.
Burton/Augustus 1- top 10 robbery of all time:mjlol: at Augustus spinning in a complete 360 while slipping punches making dude miss.

Forrest/Baldomier - Baldo took one of the most lop-sided beatings in recent times in that fight. Darth Haymon sitting ringside plotting way back then.

I think I may watch Berto/Collazo tonight:ohlawd:

I really did forget about it:wow:

Last fight I watched while blazing, was Oba Carr (Big Sean looking ass:heh:) vs Livingston Bramble a couple days ago. That fight has a LOT of similarities to Broner vs Maidana IMO.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Chavez Jr: My Fight With Fonfara is at 172-Pounds
Posted by: Miguel Rivera on 2/25/2015 .

By Miguel Rivera

Former WBC middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. has officially signed the contract to fight on April 18 in Los Angeles with the Polish light heavyweight contender Andrzej Fonfara, at the agreed-upon at a weight of 172 pounds. The fight will be carried by Showtime, where Chavez Jr. will be televised for the first time in his career after a long sting with rival network HBO.

Most expected a catch-weight to be involved, since Chavez is fighting at super middleweight. The Mexican star revealed the contracted weight of the bout agreement.

"It was signed, the fight will be at 172 pounds and twelve rounds. I'm really happy, finally I'll be back in the ring. The venue will be in Los Angeles. I always wanted to fight the best, and that's why we chose Fonfara..a dangerous opponent that will allow me to know where I am," Chavez told ESPN Deportes. "It's only the second time that I'm fighting at that weight. He's used to fighting at 175 pounds or a little further, in that respect there will be some advantage."

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
yeah there's a lot of excellence in this thread..:salute: the older gawd @SkiHatDaGawd for the inspiration to create this thread that birthed this subforum...god cypher divine

God cypher divine dropping bombs on the blind!:salute:

Shout out to ALL the heads that MADE this forum. We made it.....