Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
:dwillhuh: too bad it's in the middle of fukkin nowhere. gonna be a hardcore boxing fan weekend over there, brehs might as well set up message board and twitter meetups
No idea why they're not fighting at Stub Hub in Carson

JDee323

Pro
Daps
Reppin
LA
Laila Ali joins PBC on NBC team
Feb 24, 2015 By Jason Scavone

Laila Ali, the daughter of legendary fighter Muhammad Ali and a three-time champion in her own right, will bring her lifetime of ringside experience to Premier Boxing Champions’ NBC broadcast team.

Laila-Ali.jpg

Laila Ali, daughter of Muhammad Ali and former 24-0 boxer, will serve as the corner analyst for NBC's coverage of the Premier Boxing Champions series.

Ali will serve as a corner analyst, starting March 7 at 8:30 p.m. on the debut PBC on NBC card when Keith Thurman faces Robert Guerrero, and Adrien Broner takes on John Molina Jr. at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.

Ali went undefeated in her professional career at 24-0 with 21 knockouts. She was an analyst during NBC’s coverage of the first-ever women’s Olympic boxing competition at the 2012 London Games.

She’s also appeared on The Biggest Loser, Fashion Police and Dancing with the Stars; won Chopped Champions twice; and hosts All In With Laila Ali on CBS.

Also joining the NBC and NBCSN team as a corner analyst is B.J. Flores, who also served as an analyst on ESPN’s Friday Night Fights.

NBC’s Olympic boxing reporter Kenny Rice will serve as a ringside reporter and interviewer for PBC on NBC, as well as do blow-by-blow announcing on select PBC shows on NBCSN.

Sports Illustrated senior boxing writer Chris Mannix, host of The Chris Mannix Show on NBC Sports Radio, also will serve as a ringside reporter.

Al Haymon:wow:
Damm shame we never got to see her fight anne wolfe.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
:dwillhuh: too bad it's in the middle of fukkin nowhere. gonna be a hardcore boxing fan weekend over there, brehs might as well set up message board and twitter meetups
I would seriously consider going...weekend getaway via megabus.. but the crawford fight isn't going to be held there and I don't want to miss that either

JDee323

Pro
Daps
Reppin
LA
I would seriously consider going...weekend getaway via megabus.. but the crawford fight isn't going to be held there and I don't want to miss that either
I went to staples center to watch canelo/gomez on the uc of floyd/ortiz. They showed the main event on the big screen. I would imagine they would do the same for this.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Dude....you must be fukkED UP on fight night:heh:

That's one helluva mix:wow:

You probably be walking around like Beavis watching the fight like

giphy.gif
:dead:

Im just fukking with you breh:salute:

Weed helps me analyze and break down the fight even better. It's like Im in The Matrix and I can feel the punches being thrown:banderas:

@mr. smoke weed, @LauderdaleBoss, @#SOG_soldier, and @Indica.....how do yall feel when smoking and watching boxing?:

Smoking and watching boxing is like :ohlawd::blessed::feedme:

One of the top 10 best feelings ever. Boxing was also the only sport that I could do while high as fukk. I already had a pretty calm style so the trees enhanced it on some next level matrix shyt.

In the last week or so I've rewatched the following fights zooted.

Berto/Collazo - great fight that cats forget about, mainly because Berto/Ortiz is more recent.
Burton/Augustus 1- top 10 robbery of all time:mjlol: at Augustus spinning in a complete 360 while slipping punches making dude miss.

Forrest/Baldomier - Baldo took one of the most lop-sided beatings in recent times in that fight. Darth Haymon sitting ringside plotting way back then.