Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
we will be seeing LSC vs kiko martinez soon then i guess

LSC will be fighting Frampton's leftovers :scust:, the quicker haymon's son loses the better

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

:snoop:

@MIAlien...you still vouching for Jay-Z breh? :mjpls:

why have the boxing gods forsaken me :mjcry:

full

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
He definitely beats Cotto:sas1:

Cotto's run is about to end, because there is no one he can "defend his title against" from 154 that I believe he beats (Canelo and Lara will both beat him, and Floyd and Trout have already done it) while GGG is waiting in the cut like :demonic:

Time is almost up for that croc wearing maricón :madhhh:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
why have the boxing gods forsaken me :mjcry:

full

I mean, the dude has SOG....Jay-Z should be making power moves right now or coming out of his own pockets to put on a card exclusively for Ward's return:to:

I do NOT understand this shyt and dont want SOG to suffer a fluke loss due to inactivity:mjcry:

I knew RNS wasnt shyt:sadbron:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Where are all them nikkas who were bad mouthing Wilder, One Time, AB N the rest of Allahs stable who turned down the camel now :aicmon:

So Ward signed with ROC so he can stay on HBO since he was commentating with them...HBO won't pay him for a tune up.. Sho has very Lil interest...N ROC has zero fights coming up plus Ward hasn't been on TV commentating since when ???:dead:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Omar Figueroa vs Ricky Burns at 140 on May 9th:obama:

Most likely gonna be on the undercard of Canelo Alvarez vs James "No Ann Wolfe" Kirkland

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I mean, the dude has SOG....Jay-Z should be making power moves right now or coming out of his own pockets to put on a card exclusively for Ward's return:to:

I do NOT understand this shyt and dont want SOG to suffer a fluke loss due to inactivity:mjcry:

I knew RNS wasnt shyt:sadbron:

At least the rest of your stable doing well, team krack in shambles

Think about this for a second instead of retiring BHop will probably fight again and will do so before Ward. :mjcry:

This is what I get for the years of making fun of Roy stans.

full

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Where are all them nikkas who were bad mouthing Wilder, One Time, AB N the rest of Allahs stable who turned down the camel now :aicmon:

So Ward signed with ROC so he can stay on HBO since he was commentating with them...HBO won't pay him for a tune up.. Sho has very Lil interest...N ROC has zero fights coming up plus Ward hasn't been on TV commentating since when ???:dead:

That's what I said about a week ago-week ago!!!!:banderas:

shmoney-dance.gif

But seriously, hell yeah AB and Swift, Wilder, Thurman and everyone else looking like :smugbiden: while RNS flounders in the water only to eventually drown out before the end of 2015:wow:

Jay-Z thought he was gonna "Takeover" boxing but he needs to sit his ass and RNS down on a "Beach Chair" somewhere....this is Boxing not Music. 50 Cent told em/us, but nikkas is gonna have to keep finding out the hard way over and over again.

He seen what Al Haymon doing and thought he could piggy back off of him to the top:mjlol:

Jay-Z to Jay-Mon:dead:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
At least the rest of your stable doing well, team krack in shambles

Think about this for a second instead of retiring BHop will probably fight again and will do so before Ward. :mjcry:

This is what I get for the years of making fun of Roy stans.

full

:to:

But Ward is the only P4Per in my stable and the only one Im confident enough to say he's the best in the world hands down:mjcry:

Without him, it's like not having The Black Lion from Voltron:wow:

voltron-black.jpg

How can Newzz Stable form like Voltron without Ward making em mad?:damn:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Speaking of my stable:sas1:

Lubin-Cobos, Lo Greco on 3/6 ESPN2 Haymon Card
Posted by: Carlos Boogs on 2/13/2015

By Carlos Boogs

Welterweight contender Phil Lo Greco (25-1, 14KOs), who recently signed with powerful adviser/manager Al Haymon, will return to action on March 6th as part of Haymon Boxing card at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. The card will be televised by ESPN2's Friday Night Fights from the Ballroom in the MGM. The promoters of the card will be Goossen Promotions and Warriors Boxing.

The card will also feature a host of other Haymon Boxing fighters. In the main event, super welterweight Tony Harrison (19-0, 16Kos) will face Antwone Smith (23-5-1, 12KOs).

Junior middleweight prospect Erickson Lubin (9-0, 6 KOs) will take on Rafael Cobos (15-3-5, 5KOs), who recentl went the distance with Josesito Lopez last September.

Also, middleweight prospect Ievgen Khytrov (7-0, 7 KOs) will make his Haymon Boxing debut.

The card takes place on the eve of the debut edition of Haymon's "Premier Boxing Champions" series on NBC, taking place the following night at the MGM Grand Garden Arena.

http://www.boxingscene.com/lubin-cobos-lo-greco-on-3-6-espn2-haymon-card--87393

Erickson "Hammer/Mr. No Days Off" Lubin on March 6th, followed by Adrien "The Problem/About Billions" Broner on March 7th?:ahh:

Gonna be a nice weekend:obama:

#LubinsLegion + #BandCamp

:blessed:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
:to:

But Ward is the only P4Per in my stable and the only one Im confident enough to say he's the best in the world hands down:mjcry:

Without him, it's like not having The Black Lion from Voltron:wow:

voltron-black.jpg

How can Newzz Stable form like Voltron without Ward making em mad?:damn:
Voltron!!!:wow:what a great show!!!!