Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

MIAlien

#FactsOnly
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wade County
got a source

i know we dont fukk with secret sources here :whoa:, it should be announced soon
What's wrong with not telling people your sources? You can't go around telling people exactly who you get info from. I think as long as the info is reliable and aren't wrong then it shouldn't matter. When did anyone in here get mad about accurate info because someone wouldn't say who they got it from? And I think once you've proven yourself, you should get the benefit of the doubt.

I know @LeVraiPapi does it one way, and :salute: to him for just asking questions and hitting us with chat wraps, but I'll take any good RELIABLE info in advance. Just be confident about your info before you post it, because there will be negs. :demonic:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You nikkas :mjlol:

Swift is ehhh bout fighting Peterson you up in arms

Swift fights Peterson you up in arms

The whole world knew the fight would be at a catchweight N you still cry :beli:

Yall want Swift to move up to 147...that's EXACTLY what he's doin in the exact fashion they said they were N you cry :comeon:

Im sure errybody who had an issue with the catchweight was just as vocal bout :deadmanny: N all his fukkery right?? Just as vocal bout ginger N his fukkery right??:camby:

Both fighters have trouble making 140 the catchweight benefits BOTH

You wanna bytch bout Peterson being champ...blame that fakkit Matthysse for asking for the Catchweight cuz he didn't wanna drop his interim title :pacspit:

You wanna blame Swift being Champ blame Postol who's 37 N still decided to step back :stopitslime:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s

Yall want Swift to move up to 147...that's EXACTLY what he's doin in the exact fashion they said they were N you cry :comeon:

Im sure errybody who had an issue with the catchweight was just as vocal bout :deadmanny: N all his fukkery right?? Just as vocal bout ginger N his fukkery right??:camby:

You wanna bytch bout Peterson being champ...blame that fakkit Matthysse for asking for the Catchweight cuz he didn't wanna drop his interim title :pacspit:

You wanna blame Swift being Champ blame Postol who's 37 N still decided to step back :stopitslime:
:mjlol: :cape:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

simple breh Danny Garcia vs Lamont Peterson, 12 rounds, for the WBC/WBA/IBF Light Welterweight Championship of the World..this is what we want..these nikkas need to want to be great