Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
200,000 fans??:usure: they didn't just lie to you to justify fighting Maidana over the winner of the poll, Khan??.. Social media?? :usure: sounds like a bunch of bullshyt to me

If you weren't trying to be such a condescending faggit.. you would know the "OFFICIAL" poll Floydie set up, closed with Khan leading 20,105 votes to 15,474

"At least one of the online polls showed Khan had swept past Maidana to get the nod from fans 20,105 votes to 15,474."

where is the outcry I ask?

ok, admittedly, I didnt keep up with what poll was what...but I am gonna need you to link me to proof that the above was THE official poll.

you are speaking about 35k votes...for a fight that will see over 1 mil ppv buys :what: there were numerous polls equaled up to more than 200k votes...which sounds a hell of a lot more plausible than 35k.

there's only one fakkit here :ufdup:

fvHGeVv.gif

:pacspit:

Last edited:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
"At least one of the online polls showed Khan had swept past Maidana to get the nod from fans 20,105 votes to 15,474."

where is the outcry I ask?

ok, admittedly, I didnt keep up with what poll was what...but I am gonna need you to link me to proof that the above was THE official poll.

you are speaking about 35k votes...for a fight that will see over 1 mil ppv buys :what: there were numerous polls equaled up to more than 200k votes...which sounds a hell of a lot more plausible than 35k.

there's only one fakkit here :ufdup:

fvHGeVv.gif

:pacspit:

Heres the proof
http://www.mayweatherpromotions.com/fan-vote/who-should-floyd-mayweather-fight-next/#comments

This was the OFFICIAL poll

Heres my proof...

Since you and Floydie now wanna move the goalpost
show your proof where Maidana won all these "other" "unnofficial" polls.... Show us where Maidana, who got his ears boxed off by Khan btw, is the bigger draw and the better fighter

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Heres the proof
http://www.mayweatherpromotions.com/fan-vote/who-should-floyd-mayweather-fight-next/#comments

Heres my proof...

show your proof where Maidana won all these "other" "unnofficial" polls.... Show us where Maidana, who got his ears boxed off by Khan btw, is the bigger draw and the better fighter

u's bout da most illiterate bytch. :snoop: the report said NUMEROUS polls is what they pulled from not a poll of 35k voters. :comeon: meaning they tallied votes from multiple polls since everyone didnt vote or even know to vote on Mayweather promotions site. I need you to show me where they said this was the ONLY poll that they were going to use.

found this: "Although Khan won the 'official' vote, several fans' polls had Maidana as the unanimous choice."

:yeshrug:

so isnt even a case of popular vote beating out electoral votes......Maidana was still the popular choice.

last time....Khan is a big draw in the UK but he is not the fight that most casuals in the U.S. want to see, they want to see the guy that gave AB his first loss face Floyd. personally, so do I. I mean although Khan is a good fighter, the momentum is clearly with Maidana. Khan struggled with Diaz a guy who has long been shot....Maidana beats an undefeated 3x champ convincingly....

this aint about just who deserves it...its about who is on the upsurge and who is on the downsurge. Khan hasnt shown anything to remotely make us think that he doesnt get the brakes beat off his ass.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Heres the proof

Heres my proof...

talk about goalpost moves. all I am saying is, Khan beats Alexander, he puts himself in better position. you say he wouldve fought Alexander but Floyd told him not too.

qNwBENT.png
qNwBENT.png
qNwBENT.png

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
u's bout da most illiterate bytch. :snoop: the report said NUMEROUS polls is what they pulled from not a poll of 35k voters. :comeon: meaning they tallied votes from multiple polls since everyone didnt vote or even know to vote on Mayweather promotions site. I need you to show me where they said this was the ONLY poll that they were going to use.

found this: "Although Khan won the 'official' vote, several fans' polls had Maidana as the unanimous choice."

so isnt even a case of popular vote beating out electoral votes......Maidana was still the popular choice.

last time....Khan is a big draw in the UK but he is not the fight that most casuals in the U.S. want to see, they want to see the guy that gave AB his first loss face Floyd. personally, so do I. I mean although Khan is a good fighter, the momentum is clearly with Maidana. Khan struggled with Diaz a guy who has long been shot....Maidana beats an undefeated 3x champ convincingly....

this aint about just who deserves it...its about who is on the upsurge and who is on the downsurge. Khan hasnt shown anything to remotely make us think that he doesnt get the brakes beat off his ass.

So no proof?? Yea.. nah??

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

this aint about just who deserves it...its about who is on the upsurge and who is on the downsurge.
Khan hasnt shown anything to remotely make us think that he doesnt get the brakes beat off his ass.

Cant argue with this line of reasoning:obama:

Even though I believe Khan would give the better fight, Maidana IS coming off of a dominant victory over a fighter who was deemed as the future in AB while Khan struggled with Julio Diaz.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
talk about goalpost moves. all I am saying is, Khan beats Alexander, he puts himself in better position. you say he wouldve fought Alexander but Floyd told him not too.

qNwBENT.png
qNwBENT.png
qNwBENT.png

Go ahead and pretend like the scenario didn't play out this way.. Pretend like Khan wasn't his only option that would be a huge draw for him and Showtime.. we know he wasn't gonna fight AB... We know he doesn't have faith in Devon's drawing power otherwise he would've fought him instead of Ghost.. We know he's refusing to work with Arum or Debeuf so the fight with him and Pac or the #2 ww Bradley not happening

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
jack walked into that right hand..well..what can i say...he was the one floyd fighter i thought had something..man this showtime card is fukkery

Jack had good poise. I think that was his best attribute. That KO had me shocked. Perfect punch and then with the Fight Night finish having Jack fall face first after his head slid down his opponents trunks. :whew:

ShoBox been having some memorable knockouts lately.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Actually Floyd fought Ghost because he was his mandatory. Not to mention he already had Guerrero on his list of approved opponents. Guerrero isn't much of a draw either, and the numbers proved it

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
saw the first episode of ANgulo-Canelo All Access and I feel for Angulo. Happy that he got Virgil now, a guy mentoring him and training him. Happy for Berto As well. WEEE BAAACK! ( @patscorpio :lolbron: )

Andre Ward such a bytch too. WHy he acting so cold ? Dudes dapping him and he acting like he on the phone and ignoring them. WHy did he even show up ? Virgil has Wrad, Angulo, Khan and Berto :wow:

He can do soooooo much more