Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Salido is going with the best game plan possible and pulling out all the tricks. He knows he wont win a decision. He is gonna come in heavy and try and use that as an advantage to rough up Lo and attempt to KO him. Salido is a crafty but dirty veteran. had the fine been more he wouldnt have done it but he prob was like if all they gonna fine me is $15k then....:patrice:

a win is worth much more than the $15k..so in his mind it was worth the risk I am sure.

When you dump the title at the scale you pretty much said phuck it, Salido is scrappy as hell he doesn't want to look bad in San Antonio.

:youngsabo:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
u mean when Khan called on his UK fans to vote?
nikka....if Yao Ming wouldve asked for his fans to vote he'd be fighting Floyd :rudy:

"A joint statement from Mayweather's team and Golden Boy Promotions said the "overwhelming majority" of the 200,000-plus fans who voted on social media picked Maidana, who has won 35 of his 38 fights, including 31 by knockout."

:usure: I am confused? is this the unofficial official poll you are speaking of? or maybe its the official unofficial poll? :heh:
200,000 fans??:usure: they didn't just lie to you to justify fighting Maidana over the winner of the poll, Khan??.. Social media?? :usure: sounds like a bunch of bullshyt to me

If you weren't trying to be such a condescending faggit.. you would know the "OFFICIAL" poll Floydie set up, closed with Khan leading 20,105 votes to 15,474

Last edited: