Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I gave in N bought the damn ppv $69.99:sadcam:

N Muhfukkers crying bout the One PPV being expensive :comeon:

it was expensive breh..this shyt is only 5 bucks cheaper than that lol..funny things is both this card and the one pale in comparison to the Knockout Kings 2 card which is still the best card of the year so far..although Dec. 7th and 14th may soon take that over

69 bucks doesnt hurt my pocket but im not paying for this one...not with that undercard...ive already paid 150 bucks for a ringside seat for a billy dib fight this year...we're even lol

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Guys have been rocked in fights before and come back to win. Castillo vs. Corrales and Gatti vs. Ward would've been stopped like 10 times if this guy was the ref. Give these guys a chance.

Froch was robbed of a chance at a legit stoppage too

but I am sure he is content to keep his belts with the bogus one :mjpls:

these refs aint chit man. :snoop:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
it was expensive breh..this shyt is only 5 bucks cheaper than that lol..funny things is both this card and the one pale in comparison to the Knockout Kings 2 card which is still the best card of the year so far..although Dec. 7th and 14th may soon take that over

69 bucks doesnt hurt my pocket but im not paying for this one...not with that undercard...ive already paid 150 bucks for a ringside seat for a billy dib fight this year...we're even lol

The One undercard was so much better tho N then the Chinese getting it for only $5:stopitslime:

Well enough bytching This shyt better entertain:lolbron:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
The One undercard was so much better tho N then the Chinese getting it for only $5:stopitslime:

well rios-pac has potential to be a FOTY candidate
gradovich-dib 2 will be some fukkery involved just like in their first fight...i fully expect dib to get fukked up even worse
hamer- ruiz jr is ending in a KO im sure of it..not a fan of neither
shiming though :camby:.unless the journeyman derails the hype train then it will be :lawd:
verdejo is facing some unknown thai fighter who only has 1 ko in a 8-1 record..a gimme fight for him

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

sorry, just cant do it breh. TR really sayin fukk you on this one...to those outside of China at least. why would I want to see Gradovich vs Dib?

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well rios-pac has potential to be a FOTY candidate
gradovich-dib 2 will be some fukkery involved just like in their first fight...i fully expect dib to get fukked up even worse
hamer- ruiz jr is ending in a KO im sure of it..not a fan of neither
shiming though :camby:.unless the journeyman derails the hype train then it will be :lawd:
verdejo is facing some unknown thai fighter who only has 1 ko in a 8-1 record..a gimme fight for him

shiming aint chit!

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My Froch Groves stream froze N I jus can't watch a PPV like that....so I gave in N bought the PPV im weak:bryan:

yeah, main event should be worth the price...but something about it dont sit right with me. I wouldve like to see some other fighters on this card. then I wouldve bought it. who are they trying to sell this undercard to? what demographic?

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps

:lupe:

ibtrEqPGP1VH02.gif