Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
crazy though how froch opened himself up so much to land that one big shot that would turn things around, and he finally did get it

i thought it would be a hatton/tszyu night where groves would take absolutely everything

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
apparently they only had groves 1 round up

tbh im surprised how pro groves the sky commentators were

i had froch 2 points behind as he won the last 2 and the 3 round imo
it makes sense

groves is way younger, 1st ppv, has been brought up on sky sports

froch only has a few years left, not a sky fighter like that, etc

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
it makes sense

groves is way younger, 1st ppv, has been brought up on sky sports

froch only has a few years left, not a sky fighter like that, etc

na froch is basically the face of sky boxing

biggest fighter in the uk right now, no one sells tickets like he does right now

rematch will defo happen tho, alot of people didnt buy the card as they thought it would be a mismatch, fukk i thought so aswell

also the undercard was abysmal.

it will sell at least x2 the ppvs next time, dont be surprised if its held in a football stadium in may aswell

Stez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The stoppage was terrible. Considering what was on the line for the kid, how magnificently he had done up to that point & also the fact that he was still swinging, if it was getting called, it needed to be be when he was on the mat flat out.

As for the rematch, I'm not sure why Froch would put himself through that again. His chin is cast iron but his feet are stuck in cement. Groves looked fresher, stronger, sharper. Inexperience, if anything, cost the kid victory. He kept gunning for Froch and should have stayed smart and boxed the fight out cautiously instead of looking to make Froch a pacman smiley.