Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Is this the fight coming on at 11pm tonight on Unimas? I want to add it to my DVR.
Yes. Undercard has Juan Carlos Sanchez Jr/Zolani Tete and Miguel Beltran Jr. returning from a year long lay-off

As always, I'll post links to fights after the fact but I rarely post live links

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Watching that Rasodo fight got me thinking dude will get dropped soon. He gets hit a lot. He has decent boxing skills but he gets hit and flushed at that. Anybody with pop will drop him if he doesn't clean it up. @Tuaminator

If Stevens drops or stop him I'm going to be doing the money dance.
Stevens is going to hit him with the counter left hook often. Also GGG doesn't move his head and when backing up goes in a straight line.
It's gonna be a good scrap

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
ortiz taking shots at canelo :wow:

I agree with everything Victor Ortiz said. He was winning the fight, with no real problems, with Josesito Lopez until he had his jaw broke. Also Canelo DID send shots at him and Victor Ortiz did more in his 3 (if I can recall) Rounds against Floyd than Canelo did in 12.

I also believe that Victor Ortiz would beat Canelo Alvarez if they fought and that Ortiz is the better fighter between the 2:yeshrug:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I agree with everything Victor Ortiz said. He was winning, easily, the fight with Josesito Lopez until he had his jaw broke. Also Canelo DID send shots at him and Victor Ortiz did more in is 3 (if I can recall) Rounds than Canelo did in 12.

I also believe that Victor Ortiz would beat Canelo Alvarez if they fought and that Ortiz is the better fighter between the 2:yeshrug:

no he wasn't..josesito was very game and was dishing it out..ortiz was literally getting hit with uppercuts over and over and thats why josesito shattered that shyt the way he did..ortiz was winning but far from easy

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I agree with everything Victor Ortiz said. He was winning the fight, with no real problems, with Josesito Lopez until he had his jaw broke. Also Canelo DID send shots at him and Victor Ortiz did more in his 3 (if I can recall) Rounds against Floyd than Canelo did in 12.

Preach! If we ca get back the Ortiz from the Berto fight back we'll all be :blessed:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

nah the ortiz lopez fight was close
don't see ortiz beating canelo
but he did do more against mayweather (which wasnt alot)
but he also got knocked out

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
shyt, I wouldn't be mad at all if Stevens pulls it off. Any boxer from Bwooklyn is cool in my book. I just don't see it happening.

On a side note, I totally forgot that Stevens is Panamanian