Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
so that maidana v broner little scrap couldn't have been that bad..this was taken around the weigh in..lol
eOHlgVgnrq

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@synistr @ChocolateGiddyUp and you

I'll bet the three of you

Loser has to change their avi for a month, banned from posting in "The Ring" for a week

Deal, or no deal?

C9eMVHZ.png

its a deal baby boy....I am riding with Team Swift on this one. Also....:snoop: at Swift being a 2-1 dog. This should be damn near an even fight on the books if not Swift the favorite. I just gotta get my links right so the fam can still
AhHxzoG.png
off the vids while your gone....

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
C9eMVHZ.png

its a deal baby boy....I am riding with Team Swift on this one. Also....:snoop: at Swift being a 2-1 dog. This should be damn near an even fight on the books if not Swift the favorite. I just gotta get my links right so the fam can still
AhHxzoG.png
off the vids while your gone....

:damn: @synistr explain breh..riding with swift?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
sorry breh....I been ridin wit #swiftset since The Machine blew out Pete. I knew the hype was superficial...and tonight it shall be proven. I will go as far as say Swift is gonna stop duke.

#swiftset
JqJp9T8.png

i dont know how i feel about this :patrice:..you're usually of sound boxing mind my breh :sadcam:....well when danny is being woken up from his impromptu nap on the canvas..i will give you the opportunity to repent your comments..its too late for other charter members of #swiftset though..they're in it too deep at this stage :demonic:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Regardless of the outcome, I think Garcia/Matthysse will be the fight of the year. Better than Bradley/Provodnikov and Figueroa/Arawaka (both of which I've watched like 10 times)