Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I thought you were from the UK :dwillhuh:

Nah breh but I have fam there that I would visit if a big fight (Ward vs Froch or a Floyd Fight) were to take place there.

I knew Beltran would get robbed with those last 2 rounds and the ref never warned Burns for holding :aicmon:

Beltran's post fight interview was disheartening to watch :to:
Terrible robbery, probably the worst I've seen this year. Decisions like this hurt both fighters. Beltran battled for years for this opportunity, gives one of his best career efforts, and gets it taken away by inept/corrupt judging. Burns was all heart fighting through a broken jaw early on and eating repeated left hooks. But that will be forgotten in light of the decision. Now Burns gets the tag of an unworthy champion.

There should be an immediate rematch.

fukk a rematch I want Burns to pay.

Burns vs Broner in NY/NJ so I can attend and insult Burns as Broner beats him in the name of Raymundo :ohlawd:

Last edited:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
117-111 Beltran

Burns was never warned for all that holding, that's ridiculous......

SuikodenII

Daps
Boxing is back on network TV on Saturday afternoon, November 16th when Tomasz “Goral” Adamek takes on Vyacheslav “Czar” Glazkov on NBC. The 12-round match for Adamek’s IBF North American Heavyweight title on NBC. The fight has been sanctioned for the #2 position in the heavyweight division.

Adamek, 49-2, 29 KO’s, is coming off an August 3rd 10 round unanimous decision over Dominick Guinn on NBC Sports Network. Glazkov, 15-0-1, 11 KO’s, scored a second round TKO against Byron Polley on the same card. The November 16th afternoon broadcast will begin on NBC at 3PM ET.

:obama:

SuikodenII

Daps
http://www.boxingscene.com/vitali-klitschko-likely-only-one-fight-left--69382

By Mike Coppinger

LOS ANGELES -- It's hardly comes as a surprise, but K2 Promotions managing director Tom Loeffler told BoxingScene.com that Vitali Klitschko likely has just one fight left.

That fight will take place in 2014, but it's undetermined against whom, though it might be his mandatory WBC title defense against Bermane Stiverne.

Loeffler was on hand for the West Coast news conference to promote Gennady Golovkin's Nov. 2 bout against Curtis Stevens.

Klitschko (45-2, 41KOs) is 42 and has been battling injuries. Combined with his aspiration to be president of his native Ukraine, one farewell fight makes all the sense in the world.

Tonight's fight just got that much more interesting........

You see, when Stiverne beat Arreola he became the #1 contender and the mandatory for the WBC belt, if Vitali doesn't face him he'll have to vacate. So in the event that Vitali is able to secure a more lucrative bout against maybe David Haye after he demolishes Tyson Fury, Stiverne will be facing someone else for the vacant strap. Guess who's ranked #2 and #3???

Seth Mitchell (2), who is also the WBC International title holder, and Cristobal Arreola (3). To sum it up, If Vitali vacates, the bout tonight has unofficially become a final eliminator to face Bermane Stiverne for the WBC heavyweight championship. Problem is, we won't know until 2014 :(

:ohhh: the story of tonight's bout being that much more intriguing...

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
The view for tonight's Mitchell vs Arreola card

oh_prince.gif

SuikodenII

Daps
The view for tonight's Mitchell vs Arreola card

Sorry for the wait, I'll be emailing you the full rankings shortly...

a lot going on over here with family, friends, and my eventual move out of the country soon...

• Dap
Reactions: Jae

SuikodenII

Daps
:russ:

I gotta do what's right for me breh :to: I'ma still rep the TSC and the RING that won't change :salute:

Hopefully I can still stream fights, but I can't live here anymore. Maybe I'll change my mind after living abroad a couple years but I highly doubt it...