Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
If this is real, there's a high probability he gets beat the hell up & damaged even more so
I hear you, but at the same time I think Spence wins this. Fan of both these fighters.

Fundora isn't great against left handers and Spence will turn it into a high guard / punch / outwork you hustle.

Rnd 9 stoppage. Fundora gets waived off.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC

GjVUUL.gif

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I hear you, but at the same time I think Spence wins this. Fan of both these fighters.

Fundora isn't great against left handers and Spence will turn it into a high guard / punch / outwork you hustle.

Spence gonna be 1.5 yrs out the ring by then lol

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
Spence gonna be 1.5 yrs out the ring by then lol
Sure.

Not many boxers are as prepared as Spence is at conditioning / punch output training as Spence is.

I don't think conditioning will be an issue, his brain, eye and early round ring rust might be though.

I'd expect him to guard up and get through that the first 3 or so rounds however.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Sure.

Not many boxers are as prepared as Spence is at conditioning / punch output training as Spence is.

I don't think conditioning will be an issue, his brain, eye and early round ring rust might be though.

I'd expect him to guard up and get through that the first 3 or so rounds however.

also will be interested to see who his new coach is and if they can work with what he has vs trying to change him

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY

Not necessarily trying to compare but we saw what Fudora did to Lubin & Lubin is fresher than Spence. Spence fights one way & there's no way in hell he outboxes Fundora. So that leaves him trying to go to war & break him down which to me, he'll get stopped & beat up bad. All of the advantages he had a WW are gone at this weight

morris

Superstar
Daps
These videos remind me that active fighters>internet fighters. The IG moidel fighters will retire with dubious records and no lasting legacies/ Look at ABl his most memorable fight was his loss vs Maidana