Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Homie was just there for the check. Looked like he faked the knock down.
what happened to danny garcia is the end result of not moving right...i called out EVERY bad move he's made since the matthysse fight..you dont fight the right fights..you duck certain fighters....you keep your father as a trainer and you further retard your growth as a fighter....this is what happens...it only took him going up ONE division to be nothing but a job boy for real welterweight champs...you know its bad when mfrs look to wins over adrian granados and brandon rios as a plus nevermind he was soundly defeated by 3 of the 4 top welters in his era.... won his welterweight belt in a competitive 116-112 over a blown up welter who was nearly ko'd by a can in his previous fight and needed a gift to win that...that is not HOF caliber...now he had a chance to maybe wake up his career by going up to 154..the best division in boxing full of killers...he fought jose benavidez and couldn't stop or drop or hurt dude...it was a bad fight..instead of staying in the mix...dude decided he wanted an easier path to a title by trying to go after an older more battle scarred lara thinking he was going to score a lick..instead old ass non moving no legs having lara wore him out to the point where dude had a panic attack and took a knee from a glancing left hand that clearly didnt hurt him...shyt was pathetic...danny garcia is not a hall of a famer and frankly doesnt belong on TV or in the ring anymore..let him deal with his money and his mental illness in peace...he disgraced himself enough..i only wish crawford was the one who laid the serious beats on him instead

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
what happened to danny garcia is the end result of not moving right...i called out EVERY bad move he's made since the matthysse fight..you dont fight the right fights..you duck certain fighters....you keep your father as a trainer and you further retard your growth as a fighter....this is what happens...it only took him going up ONE division to be nothing but a job boy for real welterweight champs...you know its bad when mfrs look to wins over adrian granados and brandon rios as a plus nevermind he was soundly defeated by 3 of the 4 top welters in his era.... won his welterweight belt in a competitive 116-112 over a blown up welter who was nearly ko'd by a can in his previous fight and needed a gift to win that...that is not HOF caliber...now he had a chance to maybe wake up his career by going up to 154..the best division in boxing full of killers...he fought jose benavidez and couldn't stop or drop or hurt dude...it was a bad fight..instead of staying in the mix...dude decided he wanted an easier path to a title by trying to go after an older more battle scarred lara thinking he was going to score a lick..instead old ass non moving no legs having lara wore him out to the point where dude had a panic attack and took a knee from a glancing left hand that clearly didnt hurt him...shyt was pathetic...danny garcia is not a hall of a famer and frankly doesnt belong on TV or in the ring anymore..let him deal with his money and his mental illness in peace...he disgraced himself enough..i only wish crawford was the one who laid the serious beats on him instead

Mans had the funk flex bomb on loop while typing this…. just, vulgar.:scusthov:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
As much as I want Tank to be the face of boxing, he just hasn't crossed over yet despite being one of the best athletes alive. You attend Tank's fights & you'll see dope boys, black athletes & rappers meanwhile Harrison Ford & Demi Moore are there to watch Canelo fight Berlanga

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
As much as I want Tank to be the face of boxing, he just hasn't crossed over yet despite being one of the best athletes alive. You attend Tank's fights & you'll see dope boys, black athletes & rappers meanwhile Harrison Ford & Demi Moore are there to watch Canelo fight Berlanga

This post kinda :mjpls:

white man ice colder right? even though Tank still sells out...

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps

I was in Vegas for a bachelor party and randomly decided to attend Amir Khan vs Danny Garcia. My OG told me Danny was from Philly but I was really there to see Khan because he was just so exciting to watch back then given his handspeed. I instantly became a fan after Danny Ko'd Khan. I bet him to beat Mattysse on the Mayweather-Canelo undercard and then rolled over my winnings to Mayweather by decision. Post Mattysse fight Danny has literally done nothing but disappoint me time and time again. Even wins like the Lamont Peterson win, he really lost. He's pretty much been a gatekeeper for his entire time he was at Welterweight.