Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
post LL era had a good crop on the up and rising but the dominance and having stationed bouts in Germany was the worst thing to ever of happen, dull atmosphere, dull fights and just a nasty dominance of using height and upper body strength..no thanks.
well germany in general was just bad for fights no matter the division due to their judging fukkery lol

but still post LL era i have yet to see a heavyweight fight, title or not, that has surpassed brewster vs liakhovich...not with any of the current players in the HW division although the division is at least moving

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
i liked watching vitali fight...vitali fought mean...itsa shame though injuries broke him down like it did

wlad i get that steward fixed him and he wasn't as fun to watch after that...but if he didnt fight like he did, he would have been done before he was actually done...i give him all the credit in the world turning the corner and being as dominant as he was because there were still punchers he faced that could have ko'ed him during that run after brewster

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
i liked watching vitali fight...vitali fought mean...itsa shame though injuries broke him down like it did

wlad i get that steward fixed him and he wasn't as fun to watch after that...but if he didnt fight like he did, he would have been done before he was actually done...i give him all the credit in the world turning the corner and being as dominant as he was because there were still punchers he faced that could have ko'ed him during that run after brewster
I'll never forget Sam Peter knocking his awkward ass all around the ring that first fight :mjlol:

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Rayo and Lamont the two names floating
:hhh::hhh::hhh::hhh::hhh::hhh::hhh::hhh::hhh:

PBC is so ass, they did this with prime errol and are doing this with Tank there's no reason In this era of Turki Al-Handholder, he can't get a better fight. He's supposed to be stepping up post frank Martin not stepping down.

Rayo is kinda OK since he played spoiler to Pitbull but Lamont Roach???? Wtf is this? I'm bout ready to permanently hop off this tank train his resume is pookie, only name on it fr is LSC? Never been a world champion Ryan Garcia?

I understand Loma soft ducked but this an L

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I'll never forget Sam Peter knocking his awkward ass all around the ring that first fight :mjlol:

back when the heavyweight division had characters. Peter bytched and moaned about how he was robbed cuz he dropped Wlad 3x and had him looking like the future Chris Algieri. He ain't wanna hear none of that out boxing shyt. :camby:

then McCline goes and drops him 3x and has him looking like Cotto against Chop Chop. Then this nikka wants to change his tune after he gets the decision and says he understand how you can out box someone and get dropped 3x. :mjlol:

I miss this type of storied fukkery