Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
maybe I missed it in the past but I don't remember Claressa having her ass out during weigh-ins before today

she's done it before, but this time the ass looks bigger like she got shots or something done to it.

It never poked out like that before.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
she's done it before, but this time the ass looks bigger like she got shots or something done to it.

It never poked out like that before.
She's eating more...she fighting for a heavyweight title...prolly eating that swine every morning

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
shyt crazy he was wyling in this joint

So were the commentators this fight wasn’t even close, don’t know how one judge scored it 115-113 DLH that’s insane
floyd was going to really have to earn that victory over oscar...this was pretty much a passing of the torch type deal..this is last time floyd had to play the b side to get a super fight..with that being said..oscar was plenty competitive, up for the fight and more importantly aggressive..some judges like seeing that and may score that way..hell look at floyd vs maidana 1...shyt still happens even today

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
So apparently it is genetic, the lack of the APOE E4 gene/allele is why Mexicans can recover from brain trauma, not get CTE, low rate of Alzheimer's, etc. Lowest carriers of that variant among all groups of people. Some groups in Asia have lower rate, some higher but Mexicans overall clearly have the lowest frequency of it on average.

I mentioned it before, but Julio Cesar Chavez Sr. is insanely quick and witty for his age. I don't understand Spanish, but you could tell his verbal fluency isn't slow. People in the comments are saying the same thing.

But even people like Robert Garcia and his brother, you watch them in interviews and they basically are still sharp with their words and vocabulary.

Last edited: