Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Mark my words book mark this post … Shakur will pull an About Biscuits when the goin gets tough … stop throwing punches N then say he didn’t get knocked out blah blah blah

He still tweeting away goin at Berto of all people now … this Twitter shyt is real life to him… he might commit that if he gets kod one day

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Mark my words book mark this post … Shakur will pull an About Biscuits when the goin gets tough … stop throwing punches N then say he didn’t get knocked out blah blah blah

He still tweeting away goin at Berto of all people now … this Twitter shyt is real life to him… he might commit that if he gets kod one day
I agree just don’t know who is actually talented and big enough to do it

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Happy Birthday bruhs

BTW @patscorpio btw, how are you Pat Scorpio and your birthday is during Cancer season?
good question...the scorpio comes from my favorite wrestler of all time...2 Cold Scorpio

tumblr_ouux7zyQPw1s24yedo5_500.gif

CHpda3g.gif

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Im biased because im #prettyboys but i see loma causing ALOT of trouble. He hasnt aged as much as people think he has. Im not mad if tank is the favorite though

Folks talking like Loma is ass now lol. Loma still beats everyone at 135 not named Shakur or Tank (and with them it is competitive if anything).

Folks were just debating Loma beat Devin and then he beats GK's ass but now all of a sudden Loma is washed lol.

I think this is a competitive fight and I think we are getting to that stage like Calvin Ford says where the next batch of opponents are going to be the ones who make Tank start unlocking his different levels that he hasn't had to show yet. I think Calvin mentioned he hoped frank would be one of them as Frank is probably the strongest and most athletic person Tank fought.

Loma will probably be the most skilled and tricky Tank has ever fought. And if we are being real I can see this being more EXCITING than what Shakur Tank would be.