Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Punisher was my guy and I wanted to see how he would look after Martinez took his head off....

But Lara got Bret Hart screwed that night.
he did but at the same time..lara should have lost to carlos molina...so he should have a loss on his record...just came from a different more marketable fighter lol

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

took place today, on my birthday, 13 years ago..time fukking flies..but man did this fight have me vexed watching..my nikka the punisher had a chip on his shoulder and lara laced him with every cuban left hand he could throw at will lol

shoutout to rico ramos for pulling out a come back from behind brutal one punch KO that night to become champion that night lol

lara being a whole world champion in 2024 :francis:

Honestly Lara was Head 2 head nightmare for anyone. Unbelievable reach and very crafty.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
That remind me wtf happened to Castano? He disappeared after the Charlo rematch and hasn't fought since :francis:
castano got my respect

gave lara his last tough fight before lara decided to go on a jobber run

went off his home platform (PBC) to go get a belt on another (GB/DAZN) without any side of the street arguments

came back and defended in a draw against mell, and arguably should have won and been undisputed

i hope hes just taking a small break and then comes back..shyt might as well go to middleweight and take a belt off lara and adames

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
castano got my respect

gave lara his last tough fight before lara decided to go on a jobber run

went off his home platform (PBC) to go get a belt on another (GB/DAZN) without any side of the street arguments

came back and defended in a draw against mell, and arguably should have won and been undisputed

i hope hes just taking a small break and then comes back..shyt might as well go to middleweight and take a belt off lara and adames
I kinda don't blame him taking a break. That style of boxing pressure is grueling. Especially if you don't have the power to take out someone. Imagine a fight between and fundora or madrimov