Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I remember watching this like it was yesterday lol. After the 1st round I told my brother Forrest had his hands full with this dude

And I knew he'd lose that rematch. Mayorga had him shook & psyched out. I went wild after he let him crack him with those 1/2's. Right at that moment I said the fights over :russ:

Mayorga used to give them boys hell, whether he won or lost. Except Tito, Tito beat that dude up.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Mayorga used to give them boys hell, whether he won or lost. Except Tito, Tito beat that dude up.
mayorga was slowly on his washed up decline by tito..and oscar. His lifestyle was horrible, he was doing his bullshyt when he faced Vernon but he had less wear tear and was younger!

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
i have a scary feeling Chad may get fukked up..
this Brazilian c*nt is horrible and looked how did Evander!

the only thing that i dont think chad will get fukked up like that is he isnt physically a shell like holyfield ended up being..even though i still thought holyfield had enough to get rid of belfort.chad should knock belfort out...hopefully brutally

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
It's sad how Prograis career is going...can pretty much make a fight with anybody at 140 and 147 and taking several steps back...with that being said he will beat McKenna down though..but how this gets him closer to whatever fight he is looking for is beyond me

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's sad how Prograis career is going...can pretty much make a fight with anybody at 140 and 147 and taking several steps back...with that being said he will beat McKenna down though..but how this gets him closer to whatever fight he is looking for is beyond me
I guess it's much easier for him to talk about how he'll whip this dude and that dude on twitter. He seems to lack business sense, he's turned down deals from both Top Rank and PBC.