Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh it's def legit. Already reported by Mike Copp and others in the media. But Canelos also considering Bivol as well. He'll choose from those two most likely.

What was the point in the cruiserweight shyt then. They even held a press conference lol

I wanna see the charlo fight next then he can go to 175. If he goes to 175 first I doubt he will ever go back down to fight charlo

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
What was the point in the cruiserweight shyt then. They even held a press conference lol

I wanna see the charlo fight next then he can go to 175. If he goes to 175 first I doubt he will ever go back down to fight charlo

I believe it was a WBC convention actually and Reynoso happened to announce that as a potential fight. But ultimately Makabu had a mandatory so he couldn't take the fight next.

I'd rather see Benavidez vs Canelo. Charlo has never impressed me at 160 and is coming of a mediocre performance and a layoff. To then have to move up in weight and face Canelo feels like he's cashing out. I see Canelo beating him easily.

• Dap
Reactions: L68

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Unfortunate

Them covid after effects are no joke. I used to have wind to spar 8-10 rounds before I gassed, I just did 3 the other day and felt like my chest was exploding. I just got the shyt a month ago so I'm hoping the after effects go away in the coming months its nothing quite like your body just not cooperating with you when you know it should :francis: