Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Rematch clause for Khan-Brook :mjlol:
Yeah, fukk those two
Making that fight in 2022 is worse than not making it at all. It's like they won't even let the fans to forget about that failure they rub the clash of their washed-up versions it in their faces years past the fights' expiration date.

"You WILL watch it" says Tony Bellew and co. well you don't know me, you don't know if I'll watch so stfu, if I will that's gonna be because nothing else will be on and even if so I'll surely pirate that shyt

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
He's young too and all but I already see the two on the sides having a higher ceiling than Berlanga.
Berlanga will be quickly out the favors of these celebrities when he collects a few Ls, got knocked down last time and looks sluggish when he can't put someone away quick. Would need a big improvement to get to the highest level imo
Zayas on the other hand looks promising if a bit reckless
From what I've seen of him as a pro and amateur Keyshawn Davis is the goods

agree..berlanga's last fight raised red flags..steve rolls can definitely upset him

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Yeah, fukk those two
Making that fight in 2022 is worse than not making it at all. It's like they won't even let the fans to forget about that failure they rub the clash of their washed-up versions it in their faces years past the fights' expiration date.

"You WILL watch it" says Tony Bellew and co. well you don't know me, you don't know if I'll watch so stfu, if I will that's gonna be because nothing else will be on and even if so I'll surely pirate that shyt

Yea I can’t rock with this fight..a straight money grab at the tail end of their careers. I think the whole world done moved on from it except the UK.

fukk a rematch both just need to retire. :scust:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
FJo7dX1VcAY5kuJ

boxing twitter is funny sometimes