Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

Now we know why Nelo was hung over on the Ortiz Martin card.:mjlol: @patscorpio

Sounds just like my ese potna back in the day. Everytime you went to one of his parties there was enough alcohol to have a mongol army faded and a taco cart with a live band. I could never hang with them, he used to be like 'Why you leaving so early wey?:hhh:'

I'd be like ':dwillhuh: Bruh it's 3 in the morning, I got shyt to do tomorrow.'

'C'mon man, just take a bump you'll be ok, let's fukking party primo! :russ:'

I'm like:wtf::picard: 'COCAINE?! nah I'm cool bruh. :hubie:.

I had to stop fukking with his crazy ass.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Berlanga needs to quit the semi celeb living, stop partying, hanging around with rappers and reggaeton acts.. Focus on boxing!
steve rolls can very much score the upset on him...he was looking quite :flabbynsick: in a video of him punching the bag recently

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nice, those animated slips had realistic mechanics. Reminded me of Hajime a bit.

oh yeah @LauderdaleBoss and our bro Prolifik...they got the talent in this animation game...thats basically the idea to have it look like some anime...if you haven't checked out the previous 3 animated episodes plus an animated short..check it out

KingOFKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
oh yeah @LauderdaleBoss and our bro Prolifik...they got the talent in this animation game...thats basically the idea to have it look like some anime...if you haven't checked out the previous 3 animated episodes plus an animated short..check it out

just checked a few from the youtube playlist. Great work. I can see these blowing up as NFT’s as well, that might be an avenue to explore. Would definitely be unique. You can literally build an entire city etc

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
just checked a few from the youtube playlist. Great work. I can see these blowing up as NFT’s as well, that might be an avenue to explore. Would definitely be unique. You can literally build an entire city etc

oh yeah trust the NFT game is def something that is being explored right now for some of the stuff