Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Ryan already ducked Rolly of all people so I don’t really expect him to fight Cruz after a whole year of inactivity

Cruz got that high guard N being so short it’s hard af to throw body shots on him like that

We might see a Victor Ortiz I’m too young for this type meltdown… after round after round of Cruz putting the pressure N attacking the body which Tank sure af did not like
You reckon Garcia can’t land that left hook?
Will be interesting if someone nullifies that, it really became Ryan’s bread and butter. Might be fukked once it doesn’t work on someone.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Will be interesting if someone nullifies that, it really became Ryan’s bread and butter. Might be fukked once it doesn’t work on someone.

Against Tank Isaac Cruz was pretty defensively responsible for a short come forward Mexican who wants to brawl … N when Tank did land Cruz rolled with the punches or jus ate em

Now I’m not saying Ryan can’t slump him… but I am saying if he doesn’t land his shyt on Cruz early N lil brehito keeps coming forward ripping them body shots N we get into round 7 8 9… I can see Ryan Crumbling mentally to the pressure

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Tank made Cruz look better because he was hunting for the highlight real KO. He was pretty one dimensional in his attack.

Tank outboxed him pretty easily in the championship rounds had him looking like Hatton vs Floyd.

Ryan would spam that left hook to the head and body at will. One of them will fold Cruz.

Plus Cruz ain’t got 1 punch power so Ryan would be safe enough with that chin up.

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Totally disfigured boxer Miriam Gutierrez suspended indefinitely after 236 punches

Miriam Gutierrez has been suspended from boxing indefinitely after receiving 236 punches to the face during her bout with Amanda Serrano.

Medical suspensions from the Florida Department of Licensing and Regulation, which oversees the boxing commission, were released this week and it stated that the 38-year-old may never fight professionally again owing to the amount of damage she sustained

Disfigured boxer Miriam Gutierrez suspended indefinitely after 236 punches

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
Tsuyu would rather fight Harrison and Castano than Mell. :patrice:
Tsyzu camp stay hunting hobbled and shot out motherfukkers (either mentally, physically or both.)

He did his thing against Inoue, looked good doing it. But Inoue got nothing a) After Munguia went to work b) An inside overhand right and a face palm is about the extent of his arsenal at this stage.

Tsyzu got the weapons, but no real test yet aside from ‘one last hurrah’ types.

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps

Right, I mean he pairs well against southpaws with that lead hook, but as you say, what happens when it gets worked out?

That’s a lonely place right there. It’s basically his only top class attribute at pro level.

Reynoso better give him some good time or it’s over.