Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Ring Gang Radio Great Brother @King P was At Staples Center and got a nice sound bite from the original opponent for Tank , Rolly Romero post fight . Like and comment a video for the brehs :wow:

:salute:with the exclusive. Yall doing yall thing @King P

This dude Rolly. Can only say two sentences and still have people rolling :russ::mjlol: Almost talked his self into a great payday. Too bad he may have talked himself into other things outside the ring. :picard::hhh::mjcry:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
At this point none of the 4 kings , the emperor, or the matrix look head and shoulders above the rest
Wouldn’t feel comfortable saying anybody a stone cold lock to beat anybody else
All these dudes have moments of mid and look vulnerable in spots :francis:
I don't think that's necessarily a problem, makes the division more exciting.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Kind of fishy, the first opponent that would be favored to beat Paul suddenly pulls out :jbhmm: wouldn’t be surprised if someone got a better idea than fukking up the Paul money line and paid Fury to pull out with some reason

but hey, I won’t get worked up by these circus fights, at the end of the day they do whatever they want :pachaha:

KingOFKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only thing I hate about Tank not getting the KO is the fact that no highlights got posted on Sportscenter’s IG etc. Instead we get Woodley and Paul posted on their IG as “breaking news” this morning.

Frustrating

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Boxing's White Chocolate :wow:

PXL-20211206-061732270-MP.jpg

Overall he was in decent spirits, but I can sense he was still a bit sad about the Canelo fight and at times felt like he didn't wanna be there but was being nice to the fans.

Somebody asked him to sign his glove, and while he was signing it told him "IDGAF what nobody says, you were winning the fight 10-1" and he started to get the boo boo face :russ:

Although that's something I respect about Plant. Because it confirms he didn't just take the fight for a payday like others, he really wanted/expected to win the fight :obama: