Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
What I've been saying :yeshrug:

147 also seems to be the only division they're doing this nonsense too

I agree. In fact when Lara tried to face Murata (who's been sitting on his WBA belt for 2 years), he was denied so that Murata could unify with GGG. But with Ugas they do the exact opposite. Where's the consistency :martin:

I have no love lost for MAGA Ugas and I sure don't feel sorry for him either, but wrong is wrong :manny:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree. In fact when Lara tried to face Murata (who's been sitting on his WBA belt for 2 years), he was denied so that Murata could unify with GGG. But with Ugas they do the exact opposite. Where's the consistency :martin:

I have no love lost for MAGA Ugas and I sure don't feel sorry for him either, but wrong is wrong :manny:
Only consistency is the Venezuelan backed WBA saying fukk the Cubans lol

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I'm still amazed a year after this El Terrible boxed & beatup Manny Pacquiao :wow:

A true Mexican badass
he beat the best version of him...certainly the most prime version

and then goes on to get his ass handed to him by zahir raheem....boxing :pachaha:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

and then goes on to get his ass handed to him by zahir raheem....boxing :pachaha:
styles definitely because King Raheem was a hot shot wonder for that night, he met a Genie that night and said Istikharah (My Muslims will know this) haha! im loving my boxing right now.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY

Morales sonned him & showed there's levels to this shyt lol. Turning southpaw on him for the hell of it. I went crazy when he did that
The boxing gods were on some BS with that one :heh: