Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
1. Who said anything about only champions needing to earn title fights?

It's not about drawing and selling, I don't care two shyts about that since i'm not seeing a dime of it. I'm tired of underserving title fights.

Everyone wants a Canelo fight but yet they're not willing to mix it up to make themselves a more viable option. Say Nelo fights Benavidez next (who's undeserving of a Canelo fight in the FIRST place), what's Charlo going to do? Just take another soft touch and hope that he gets the call in September? When the hell is he going to take risk outside of waiting on a Canelo fight. Canelo the only one from 160-175 daring to mix it up on the reg, but everyone is dancing around each other.

Benavidez never lost his belt in the ring and he's number 1 contender :ld: As far as Charlo goes, fukk him. He's stuck in PBC with no one to fight and they don't wanna do business to unify the belts. :yeshrug:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
They were giving Fury a window to negotiate Undisputed with Usyk from what I understand
They don't order it because of the lawsuit but regardless Whyte's likely BS injury it's a dikk move from the WBC to wait till the convention just to say this. If the lawsuit prevents them to order Whyte they could have said that the moment the fight was brought up after Fury vs Wilder. :camby:If they do so Whyte might not get injured either.