Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Is there anyone this barbershop conversation dude like besides Wilder??

nikka is a real life The Ring poster N not a good one :russ:

Mayweather Gym is Dead

Nobody wants a Mayweather interview

Mayweather needs to take public speaking classes because he only talks about himself

**proceeds to claim** “I have slept with the most beautiful women in the World … I don’t get small when there’s other great people in the room” :dead:

Tank Davis Wore Canelos Gloves N not Grants something something something Nobody respects Floyd… he needs to fire his bodyguards N give them money to start a business :deadmanny:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California

Mayweather Gym is Dead

Mayweather needs to take public speaking classes because he only talks about himself

**proceeds to claim** “I have slept with the most beautiful women in the World … I don’t get small when there’s other great people in the room” :dead:

Tank Davis Wore Canelos Gloves N not Grants something something something Nobody respects Floyd… he needs to fire his bodyguards N give them money to start a business :deadmanny:
Breh ur hilarious

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

Mayweather Gym is Dead

Fred has a complex

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps

Mayweather Gym is Dead

Wilder, Spence, that's about all he likes

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Also, what's up with the multiple audio commentaries going on that day?

Makes me feel schizophrenic watching it.:sadcam:

:russ:

I would imagine it has something to do with broadcasting rights.

PBC has the rights to publish the fight on youtube, however they can't publish it with Showtime's commentary or graphics.

So that's why we hear Mauro's loud ass commentary in the background, along with the sounds of punches landing and cornermen yelling.

Last edited:

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
I would imagine it has something to do with broadcasting rights.

PBC has the rights to publish the fight on youtube, however they can't publish it with Showtime's commentary or graphics.

So that's why we hear Mauro's loud ass commentary in the background, along with the sounds of punches landing and cornermen yelling.
Punches and cornermen is great.

If it was just that in fights i'd be happy.

On another note Charlo got a great long jab/lead hook. Weights it nicely, those ones where there's not much arm or body turn, just wrist.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Punches and cornermen is great.

If it was just that in fights i'd be happy.

On another note Charlo got a great long jab/lead hook. Weights it nicely, those ones where there's not much arm or body turn, just wrist.

Yes man, I've always been more fond of Mal's skills over Mel's, and rewatching this fight reinforces that. It's a shame Mal's career has stalled, especially in contrast to his twin's recent success. Mal just needs that high level opp, guaranteed to put on a great fight.

His jab is going to be the key in a potential fight against Canelo.

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
Yes man, I've always been more fond of Mal's skills over Mel's, and rewatching this fight reinforces that. It's a shame Mal's career has stalled, especially in contrast to his twin's recent success. Mal just needs that high level opp, guaranteed to put on a great fight.

His jab is going to be the key in a potential fight against Canelo.
You right, great display here, gave him the absolute beats. Clinical.

Really accurate, well weighted shots, good slips, head movement. Great reflexes, timing.

Huge 160 too, can easily go to 168, normal size there no problem.