Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

KingOFKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tenshin Nasukawa just officially posted his “last” fight in kickboxing will be in April. Boxing is the king combat sport in Japan, just like anywhere else it just pays more, and in Japan it’s usually the peak sporting event of the year.

He is moving over to boxing full time. He’s still young and looks like a beast on mitts. This is big news.

Here’s some footage of him and Kyoguchi doing some light sparring for the cameras.

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
damn...Canelo putting all these dudes to bed

Only GGG and Jacobs real comp for now
Just like his last 3 fights… nobody wants to see that bullshyt.:comeon: If it ain’t Charlo , Andre, or Benevidez it’s more lower level cherry picking. Nobody give a fukk bout none of these white boys he keep fighting .

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
got my copy of rocky 4 director's cut and watched this morning...there was definitely some changes to the film...certain scenes got more dialogue than most and the fights were a little bit more extended esp the creed vs drago one...it was cool

they need to do a director's cut for the other rocky's now

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
got my copy of rocky 4 director's cut and watched this morning...there was definitely some changes to the film...certain scenes got more dialogue than most and the fights were a little bit more extended esp the creed vs drago one...it was cool

Did it flow better bro? I was invited to a screening, but I'm currently unwell.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i need this

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

I was gonna go see it at the theater but was tired. Gonna cop tonight, rocky 4 is my fav rocky

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The same exact nikkas who stay saying something about Tanks opps … got they Pom Poms out N saying” Benavidez Cabrones!!!”

The lack of consistency N accountability y’all let slide … what would y’all do without me :scust: