Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
dude give it up your statement made zero fukking sense
you comparing a match between two nikkas with no fan bases to the biggest name in boxing right now :dead:
never mind the fact it was LITERALLY A VIRAL MOMENT created at the initial Canelo press conference that sent the shyt over the moon and had ppl talking about the fight all over social media
no amount of cosigns from whatever pbc stans you responding too gonna make the comparison less ludicrous
has nothing to do with TR promotion or none that shyt. Canelo events are obviously on another level than what these other dudes have going on ..hence the term cash cow and why everyone from 160-168 is wasting years stalling they careers to be apart of those events (shouldn't even need to be said) :snoop:

:mjlol: at you expecting me to read all that bullshyt.
nikka you have some of the worst boxing takes on here which is why nobody takes you serious. :hhh:

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
:mjlol: at you expecting me to read all that bullshyt.
nikka you have some of the worst boxing takes on here which is why nobody takes you serious. :hhh:

will-smith-oh-damn.gif

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The only reason a Flabavidez v Canelo fight would gain buzz is because his fat ass would miss weight N we’d have to see Dirrell replace him instead :russ:

Charlo need to fight him tho :mjlol:

nikkas had so much smoke for Jccjr for the same exact bullshyt replace Weed with Cocaine tho… N Jccjr fought better opps Jccjr had better Ws Jccjr forced Bob to make The Martinez fight Flabavidez hid from Plant N Needed 3 tuneups

Pathetic :hhh:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
nikkas had so much smoke for Jccjr for the same exact bullshyt replace Weed with Cocaine tho… N Jccjr fought better opps Jccjr had better Ws Jccjr forced Bob to make The Martinez fight
lol now you know there is alot more to why Jr got a lot of smoke...way more than just weed :heh:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island

oh shyt, text book message board argument strategy. :ohhh:. First you "aint read my reply" (nikka you did...it ethered whatever argument you thought you had) then the appeal to emotion with the character/credibility attack. what's next you going want to fight me? :mjlol:

worst boxing takes? nikka scroll up and see the dumb shyt dude quoted you saying about canelo in the past :dead:
nevermind you being wrong as fukk in general about one of the more obvious outcomes in recent memory in the lead up to the fight.
but back to the topic you trying divert from. on no planet is a crawford A side fight going generate more buzz than a Canelo PPV. the buzz literally proves that and the ppv sales will only reinforce that obvious fact

no need to respond, i know you read every word :unimpressed:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
lol now you know there is alot more to why Jr got a lot of smoke...way more than just weed :heh:

Like what?? Not making weight?? Guess who’s just as bad

needing rematches with D level Opps?? The Thrill Gavrill

Drugs?? Cokeboy

Ducking nikkas?? One forced his promoter the other needed 3 tuneups

Opps fought ?? Don’t make me bring up the Andy Lee gifs :birdman:

Rubio N Zbik >> whoever Flabavidez murderers row is :russell:

I’m talking Prime Jccjr here N nikkas was all up in arms… Flabavidez gets pass after pass for being worse N he’s “ducked tho” FOH :camby:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Like what?? Not making weight?? Guess who’s just as bad

needing rematches with D level Opps?? The Thrill Gavrill

Drugs?? Cokeboy

Ducking nikkas?? One forced his promoter the other needed 3 tuneups

Opps fought ?? Don’t make me bring up the Andy Lee gifs :birdman:

Rubio N Zbik >> whoever Flabavidez murderers row is :russell:

I’m talking Prime Jccjr here N nikkas was all up in arms… Flabavidez gets pass after pass for being worse N he’s “ducked tho” FOH :camby:

blew weight
weight bully
weed
busted for PEDs which he needed to weight bully
nepotism - most blatant from your sanctioning body that you claimed hid their corruption
at least 4 decisions in fights that should have resulted in a L before he actually lost
A shytty fighter

zbik :dead:...rubio..a fighter he went the distance with but a superior fighter in GGG actually stopped him..lets not bring up this goldbrick's opps in comparison when he had to run it back with matt vanda and bryan vera twice :bryan:

Jr was shyt and im enjoying the fact that now MMA fighters and random lesser known undefeated mexicans are putting their foot in his ass in front of Sr

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
blew weight
weight bully
weed
busted for PEDs which he needed to weight bully
nepotism - most blatant from your sanctioning body that you claimed hid their corruption
at least 4 decisions in fights that should have resulted in a L before he actually lost
A shytty fighter

zbik :dead:...rubio..a fighter he went the distance with but a superior fighter in GGG actually stopped him..lets not bring up this goldbrick's opps in comparison when he had to run it back with matt vanda and bryan vera twice :bryan:

Jr was shyt and im enjoying the fact that now MMA fighters and random lesser known undefeated mexicans are putting their foot in his ass in front of Sr

Flabavidez checks off like 90% of that list :russ: which was my whole point :bryan:

nikkas pick N choose when to be a furious about something… Not me I like things to be fair right down the middle :mjgrin: