Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I think Navarrete is gonna beat the brakes off Valdez & stop him. He seems fresher & knows how to fight, but also use his reach if he needs to

Exactly
its one of those fights where Navarrete will start out with a good lead early and he just keeps piling on the ass whupping without letting up. Valdez is either gonna have to fight fire with fire and get respect or hope to walk him in to something big late. (if he's not already too beat up to do so)

Just imagine Navarrete landing one of those long range tiger uppercuts from 5 feet away. He'd knock bags of Reynoso tea outta dude. :hhh:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Stevenson said him vs Tank would be a good fight “down the line” :unimpressed:

that’s one thing I dislike in this era, it’s too often “down the line” instead of now or in a year or so. They are just 1 division apart.

Many of these fighters today think they are so business savvy with this talk, trying to wait for all casuals to catch up but when boxing was at its peak in popularity fights got made quicker, there was no waiting for years to try to get them casual viewers :yeshrug:they watched anyway
Don’t tell me that it worked then but now when it’s easier to generate hype than ever it’s not and we gotta wait years

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Exactly
its one of those fights where Navarrete will start out with a good lead early and he just keeps piling on the ass whupping without letting up. Valdez is either gonna have to fight fire with fire and get respect or hope to walk him in to something big late. (if he's not already too beat up to do so)

Just imagine Navarrete landing one of those long range tiger uppercuts from 5 feet away. He'd knock bags of Reynoso tea outta dude. :hhh:

Exactly bro. Navarrete seems like he has a solid chin too. If Valdez doesn't go down I think the fight would end in a mercy stoppage because of the punishment or damage to his face as the fight goes on. This could be real ugly

And :mjlol: at the bold lol

TheFireCar

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

patscorpio, if you don't mind,

how would you describe Usyk's style..he is undoubtely one of the most impressive technical boxers out there, but i have trouble describing his style

his style seems different from say a cuban style counterpuncher or a defensive fighter, and he seems like he doesn't throw alot of combinations

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
patscorpio, if you don't mind,

how would you describe Usyk's style..he is undoubtely one of the most impressive technical boxers out there, but i have trouble describing his style

his style seems different from say a cuban style counterpuncher or a defensive fighter, and he seems like he doesn't throw alot of combinations

Why would you quote a tweet I posted about Shakur and Herring and ratings to ask me about Usyk? :heh: