Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Man I'm disappointed in Showtime, this is even worse than Fox, I wasn't expecting this at all. If they blew all the money on Canelo they could have still put a card on the level of their 122lb/135lb cards

i wouldnt even want to see this shyt in the theaters :francis:..but thats what i gotta hope for since my lady actually wants to watch this shyt :francis:..else ill have to order this :hhh:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i wouldnt even want to see this shyt in the theaters :francis:..but thats what i gotta hope for since my lady actually wants to watch this shyt :francis:..else ill have to order this :hhh:
The opener is a good fight, I don't know who Vargas is fighting and Dirrell vs Hernandez is an atrocious co-main on a major ppv. This really ain't much better than Canelo's last DAZN's cards.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
The opener is a good fight, I don't know who Vargas is fighting and Dirrell vs Hernandez is an atrocious co-main on a major ppv. This really ain't much better than Canelo's last DAZN's cards.

baez the last time i saw him he was bodied by jason moloney in a TR bubble fight..nothing special about that guy unless he can take advantage of vargas being out for so long

showtime was doing so well...you have the eyes of the boxing world and this is what gets trotted out :hhh:...this is right along the lines of canelo's dazn cards..the only unknown is if one of these fights ends up outshining the main event :heh:

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Was watching Miami Vice re-runs on Encore Action and Mark Breland popped up as one of the main characters in a story arc Down for the Count.