Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
:mjlol: Andrade needs to take it this far to get the big fights
We already seen what happened the last time he got bold. Got sonned to bolivion:huhldup:

Then Eddie hearn put the nail in the coffin when he hit him with that calm "Demetrius....
cut-it.gif
"

Now Eddie's gonna have him fighting on a Wednesday afternoon competing against maury povich. You hate to see it.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I didn’t follow Taylor’s career post the super 6, but a guy like Sam isn’t going to beat Jermain, even if he was past his best.

As for Dirrell, his whole career was managed extremely weird after the s6. I don’t know if it was because of getting hit after the bell or what but he never maximized his earnings, was always inactive, and didn’t really accomplish much

well it didnt help that sam went into that fight with a leg injury of some sort or picked up a leg injury lol

that abe fight killed so much momentum even though he won...didnt he sign to 50 for a min after but then was rarely fighting? or fighting in dark matches...he should have been able to beat degale :francis:

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
We already seen what happened the last time he got bold. Got sonned to bolivion:huhldup:

Then Eddie hearn put the nail in the coffin when he hit him with that calm "Demetrius....
cut-it.gif
"

Now Eddie's gonna have him fighting on a Wednesday afternoon competing against maury povich. You hate to see it.

It's a good way to get his name out:yeshrug:

Munguia ain't fighting him even though that's his mandatory. The fanboys say that he's still a pup and fighting Rosado is a great challenge :skip:

GGG is tied up with Murata and will probably retire afterwards and Charlo wants him to fight Juan Montiel first :mjlol:

As far as Eddie goes, keep getting those millions from Matchroom, Demetrius :mjgrin:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
So franchise belts are worthless if they lose

loma lost his belt to Lopez now Lopez not gettin the sane treatment say loma or canelo gets to duck their mandatory’s…

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I'm disappointed in Showtime, this is even worse than Fox, I wasn't expecting this at all. If they blew all the money on Canelo they could have still put a card on the level of their 122lb/135lb cards
they released the canelo-plant undercard

feel no heat off it whatsoever..its actually pretty bad :heh:..the opener has a little intrigue but the rest nah