Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So we are going to get Benavidez vs Dirrell 2 and expect Benavidez will make weight for both eliminators :unimpressed:

He gotta make 168 3xs for a :mjlol:big fight

N the WBC is trash for this

Keep the receipt :shaq:
LimitedDeepBedbug-max-1mb.gif

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
Run Thru U Like Skattebo
None of these dudes at 130 have really challenged themselves to separate themselves from the pack, 130 is basically the same as 168. Good win for Valdez but Berchelt got propped up a bit too much for beating shopworn Asian and Latino brawlers, dude was managed well.
knocking berchelt the fukk out so that he looked like a dead body was a hell of a challenge.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
id def agree with both of you but at the same broner is one of the very few boxers today that ppl dont care who he is facing as long as hes fighting period and popped good to great ratings

i mean the man got a 1.3, 1.4 rating facing ashley theophane on a friday night on spike..theophane isnt known like that

so this is def a first for him to pop a bad rating...in his case

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Broner's return needed to be on a less crowded weekend of boxing. Hard to be excited for him throwing 30 punches a round when Oscar and Miguel are trying to turn each others lights out.

Bro my potna tried to call me and invite me over to watch the Broner fight with our other potna and I told them nikkas they some damn fools if they watch Broner boring overrated washed ass over Valdez/Berchelt. nikkas was mad as hell when I told them they missed the (so far) KO of the year.