Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
All jokes aside what do you guys think makes these British boxers take so many Ls?

Do you think its coaching, training or just lack of skill?
Yeah and some are really overhyped. Like imo josh Taylor is legit but went under the radar and he unlike the others didn't fold like an origami. For josh Kelly he was trying to run before he walk. Doing all that Prince naseem shyt when he aint got the power or chin to fall back on. He still fighting like a 4 round fighter

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Eddie reynoso got these Mexicans looking legit on defense, never seen that type of boxing from Valdez ever.

It goes to show how trash Ryan Garcia is :deadrose:

i think they both changed to Reynoso around the same time too..def in the same year...Valdez was still shaky for some fights with Reynoso...this fight with Berchelt finally bore some fruit with that trainer relationship

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
i think they both changed to Reynoso around the same time too..def in the same year...Valdez was still shaky for some fights with Reynoso...this fight with Berchelt finally bore some fruit with that trainer relationship

He has improved a lot, but that speed advantage definitely was the biggest factor in his victory. When he wanted to he was making Berchelt miss whenever he wanted to just using his superior speed. We'll know how much he has truly improved when he fights someone more evenly matched on that plane. Speed when used properly kills though, last night showed that.