Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
How yall see Charlo vs Castano?

I’d say Charlo is a slight favorite but it really could go either way.
Multiple factors to count in... Castano has the better activity but Charlo excels when he counter shorter fighters who pressure him and that’s true even if Castano is not the dumb kind who defends with his face but has a solid degense. On the flip side for Charlo Castano seems to have a good chin, he might eats Charlo’s counters and outworks him :patrice:
Charlo would have to pull something out the hat that Castano doesn’t see coming.

Leaning toward Charlo but I can imagine anything.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Pacquiao claims that he spoke with Top Rank's CEO, Bob Arum, about the possibility of fighting World Boxing Organization (WBO) welterweight Terence Crawford.
However, Pacquiao wants a hefty sum of money for such a fight.
“I like to fight somebody who has a title,” Pacquiao told Daily Tribune .
“We told Bob I get $40 million and Crawford gets $10 million.
“I will fight anybody. You know me, I don’t back away from any challenge. Bring ‘em on!”

Lol

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Need this type of energy:mjgrin:

Guess it's a response to this

Only thing I agreed with Bradley on is the fees for the belts make no sense to hold all of them when you barely making money

Everything he said is right from a business perspective. It’s absolutely awful for the fans, when at this present moment, the fights are there. Ryan is Devin’s mandatory, Teo/Devin to clear up undisputed, etc.

However, I understand guys like Teo, Ryan, and Devin would make way more money fighting each other at a weight class like WW then LW.

I think Teo realized he’s not gonna get this crazy money being undisputed at LW and started to :whoa:

Let’s say they decide to hold off, which I get. Why not target Tank? Or Loma? These guys will never be WW’s. It makes sense to make those fights happen in the present.

I think Mayweather Promotions needs to try to make these fights for Tank now, because once they move up, he’s outta luck. You rarely have that many solid options at those lower weight classes.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Everything he said is right from a business perspective. It’s absolutely awful for the fans, when at this present moment, the fights are there. Ryan is Devin’s mandatory, Teo/Devin to clear up undisputed, etc.

However, I understand guys like Teo, Ryan, and Devin would make way more money fighting each other at a weight class like WW then LW.

I think Teo realized he’s not gonna get this crazy money being undisputed at LW and started to :whoa:

Let’s say they decide to hold off, which I get. Why not target Tank? Or Loma? These guys will never be WW’s. It makes sense to make those fights happen in the present.

I think Mayweather Promotions needs to try to make these fights for Tank now, because once they move up, he’s outta luck. You rarely have that many solid options at those lower weight classes.

You are overlooking one big thing about Tank vs all these guys. Tank has A LOT of options bro. He could fight Gary Russell Jr. or Navarette at 126 if he can make weight(doubt it, but it could happen at a catchweight). At 130 he has a potential mega fight with Shakur waiting for him, maybe even the winner of Berchelt/Valdez. Also at 135 he has those options as well. Tank has too many options to be focused on chasing Lopez, if anything Lopez should be chasing Tank.