Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
If they actually come to fight they will be. We already know canelo is willing to let the hands go if his opponent does the same. But all these guys say they're gonna knock canelo out and once they feel the power they just try to survive.

Any fight we've ever seen when canelo's opponent really wants to throw hands, canelo always let's loose. And it won't be any different with these other guys. Charlo showed me in that chenko fight that he has that dog in him. If he brings that type of energy with canelo it's gonna be a classic. But when you're dealing with a guy who can knock you out with one punch that's easier said than done. Canelo turns these dudes into powder puffs. They say they want Mexican style but once they get in the ring they wanna hide behind their jab all night :pachaha:
FAM when the body shots hit it feel different

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Canelo's left hook puts the fear of God into these dudes

Round 1_4:huhldup:
5_8:sadcam:
9_11:damn:
tenor.gif

BOXINGGEMS

@MansaRhea On Instagram and Twitter
Daps
Reppin
MIA to ATL
Canelo's left hook puts the fear of God into these dudes

I can't wait for Charlo to put this dawg down ... alot of feelings getting hurt

:mjgrin:

Canelo is a great fighter tho, he definitely will be the favorite to win for most. His left hook is a thing of beauty.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
That would have to happen at either 168 or at a new Canelo-weight division (163 or some shyt) . I can’t see him dropping down to 160 but you never know.

I actually hope it happens at a catch-weight of 164 instead of at 168, with the hope that Charlo stays at 160 a lil longer rather than moving up to another full weight class.

BOXINGGEMS

@MansaRhea On Instagram and Twitter
Daps
Reppin
MIA to ATL
I actually hope it happens at a catch-weight of 164 instead of at 168, with the hope that Charlo stays at 160 a lil longer rather than moving up to another full weight class.

Jermall probably done at 160 soon anyway. He wants Canelo and it look like he’s going to be at 168 moving forward. The only other big fights that could’ve happened were with Doo Doo Andrade who is moving up already and GGG who don’t want smoke. All the bigger names are at 168 now (Plant, Benavidez, Smith, Saunders, etc).

I think you’ll see a shuffle towards the end of 2021, beginning of 2022. Jermall will move up fully after getting a belt or 2 more at 160. Jermell will move up too after becoming undisputed and maybe a lot of the established 154 guys follow him up. Errol moves up to 154 to pick up where Mell left off and some of the 147 guys follow him to get that fight.