Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
You gave somebody an L that they didn’t have so don’t play like I’m the only person talking hypotheticals, and you keep saying he went 7-3 like Crawford wouldn’t have an L or 2 with that schedule.

Don’t play dumb I responded to your digs of Porter schedule and record the little narcissistic question asking you can save it.

And obviously we are impressed with somebody fighting top 10 opponents in they division back to back to back.

Canelo for example gets credit for his resume but he’s got several controversial decisions in his past but still deserves credit for the fights he’s fought.
:dwillhuh: Canelo gets credit for actually winning those fights though... nothing hypothetical about it... You expect me to give Shawn Porter credit for being a glorified gatekeeper... As far as Crawford goes.. He’s undefeated, you can't give him any hypothetical Ls until he loses or draws like ya boy Gatekeeper Shawn

:mjlol: Easily impressed ass nikkas wanna prop up a struggle boxer that needed two fights to beat Julio Diaz and going life an death with Adrian Granadas caliber opponents

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
I fukking hate UK boxing so much. This Daniel Dubois fight should have happened over a year ago.

He needs to get with some actual promoters bc this UK shyt will have him fighting bums his whole career.

He's gonna KO that bum ass fighter Joe Joyce. I don't get how he's talking so much shyt. Everyone knows how slow of a fighter he is.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I said this would happen when they came into the game. Their approach was all wrong. You gotta start all the way from the bottom and find your own homegrown talent. It can take years and there are no short cuts.

When you come trying to sign established talent, they’re most likely already on the downside. Jay & 50 came into boxing wanting immediate results. Boxing is a slow moving sport, and it doesn’t work that way.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
:dwillhuh: Canelo gets credit for actually winning those fights though... nothing hypothetical about it... You expect me to give Shawn Porter credit for being a glorified gatekeeper... As far as Crawford goes.. He’s undefeated, you can't give him any hypothetical Ls until he loses or draws like ya boy Gatekeeper Shawn

:mjlol: Easily impressed ass nikkas wanna prop up a struggle boxer that needed two fights to beat Julio Diaz and going life an death with Adrian Granadas caliber opponents
He fukked his hand up after winning the first 7 rounds against Granadas and the Julio Diaz fight were 10 years ago we still bringing that up.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
i hope this division goes defunct

Along with junior flyweight, junior bantamweight, and junior featherweight.

I don't agree with the new weight class at all, but at the same time I'm not gonna be a hypocrite there is just as much logical reason to have a weight class between cruiser and heavy as there is between jr bantamweight and Bantamweight.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Along with junior flyweight, junior bantamweight, and junior featherweight.

I don't agree with the new weight class at all, but at the same time I'm not gonna be a hypocrite there is just as much logical reason to have a weight class between cruiser and heavy as there is between jr bantamweight and Bantamweight.
Agreed