Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
:usure:.......

And like I said. He is 7-3 vs his last 10 opponents.. Arguably 7-4 if you count the Ugas gift... Not to mention going life n death with Adrian Granados.. Not sure what Crawford has to do with the discussion.. Yall some easily impressed ass nikkas if you think going 7-3(4) in your last 10 fights is something great on a resume
Crawford is going to lose to Spence and he would have loss to that Thurman that he fought.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
it wasn't and he still went to UK to get the strap
Just saying, i might be getting gassed by the promo but i'm getting kind of worried that this might be the best version of Brook since before the stabbing :lupe:
Don’t be it’ll be a good fight but he should get the stoppage. I talk shyt on Crawford but he’s no joke and Brooks good but he can be timed.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Let's see if Brook give Bud a tough fight if nikkas will finally put respect on Spence name for stopping his ass.

The chocolate brownie can slump Bud no doubt about it

one fight at 147 since 2016... broken face twice... no trainer ... There’s a reason TR falling over themselves to make this fight

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
naw, Brook said Spence drained him with the rehydration clause and he wasn't fully healed fighting spence less than a year after GGG broke his face. IBF put him in tough spot

If that's the case Crawford gonna get docked points for only giving Brook a 6 week training camp which caused Brook trainer to back out. Let's not act like Crawford nem aint pull a Golden Boy Promotions special on that man. :sas2:

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
What the hell does this imaginary hypothetical have to do with what you quoted in my post???

You gave somebody an L that they didn’t have so don’t play like I’m the only person talking hypotheticals, and you keep saying he went 7-3 like Crawford wouldn’t have an L or 2 with that schedule.

Don’t play dumb I responded to your digs of Porter schedule and record the little narcissistic question asking you can save it.

And obviously we are impressed with somebody fighting top 10 opponents in they division back to back to back.

Canelo for example gets credit for his resume but he’s got several controversial decisions in his past but still deserves credit for the fights he’s fought.