Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Full-Size-R1-20201029-185346.jpg

GERVONTA -690 SHEEEEEEEESH

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Floyd basically going to milk gervonta as a cash cow his entire career. Gervonta needs to leave floyd if he wants to control his own career and make real money

Is there any info on the purses for this match? Don't see it online yet.
We'll see how the PPV does I guess but it looks like Davis highest view rating was Gamboa on Showtime with 600k+. Fight had hype so that's actually lower than I was expecting the way ppl hype him as some mega draw. I'd like to see if he can beat Teo 2mil rate on free tv, would been real interesting to see what tank vs lsc did on Fox or something right after

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
We'll see how the PPV does I guess but it looks like Davis highest view rating was Gamboa on Showtime with 600k+. Fight had hype so that's actually lower than I was expecting the way ppl hype him as some mega draw. I'd like to see if he can beat Teo 2mil rate on free tv, would been real interesting to see what tank vs lsc did on Fox or something right after

Def believe this should NOT have been PPV, but on Fox but CFB Saturday night killed that (Oklahoma vs Texas Tech tomorrow night on Fox at 8pm)

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

600k on Showtime is really good bro.