Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

nikka spelled gervonta wrong lol...now is he going to downplay monster's accomplishments with the usual lighter weight bias? or respect it but say tank should get that attention too? if the latter ill listen and take it serious

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
That's true but Lopez hasn't been on the scene as long as Davis, he might outgrow Davis in a year or two on the back of the Loma win.

That's a HUGE maybe, Loma isn't exactly popular enough to where beating him will automatically catapult you to stardom, hell Lopez was already a a bigger star than Loma if you want to just go by the ratings.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
That's a HUGE maybe, Loma isn't exactly popular enough to where beating him will automatically catapult you to stardom, hell Lopez was already a a bigger star than Loma if you want to just go by the ratings.
That's true to the US market maybe (Lopez wasn't bigger than Loma though, Loma was the clear A side) but Loma is really a big name if you consider all the world, he's especially known in Europe

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
something very random i noticed on boxing twitter...there seems to be a lot of excitement for usyk vs chisora...out of the 4 cards..that is the one seems to be rivalling tank and lsc in terms of buzz
Really wanna see how 2slyk does at heavyweight. His style makes it interesting

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
something very random i noticed on boxing twitter...there seems to be a lot of excitement for usyk vs chisora...out of the 4 cards..that is the one seems to be rivalling tank and lsc in terms of buzz
You must follow alot of Matchroom FC folks