Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

Suleiman is serious about this new division. Apparently cruiserweight may drop to 190 like back then, the new division is 224 or something :dwillhuh:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Its like wbc trying to stop unifications first with the franchise belts now this stuff:dwillhuh:
Doing wba moves:dwillhuh:
Problem with the WBC is they dont follow their own rules and just do everything by a vote.. When they first introduced the franchise belt, even though it was some bullshyt, it was strictly to allow a fighter to remain the champ while they choose to compete in another division in case they come back to their original division to defend their title.. which was the case for Canelo.. Then they completely changed the definition for Lomachenko.. There was literally no reason for him to drop his belt and be made Fanchise.. Sulaimon came with some new bullshyt to justify it.. Whuch has created nothing but confusion when it comes to unifications and undisputed because the Franchise champ is not recognized as the main champ by all rhe other 3 major sanctions

Last edited:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Suleiman is serious about this new division. Apparently cruiserweight may drop to 190 like back then, the new division is 224 or something :dwillhuh:

Its only a matter of time until a weight class like this is created. This is actually a weight class that can be justified.

The heavyweight division has basically an open division for anyone over 200 lbs. People have evolved. It doesn’t really make sense, as every 200+ guy is not the same. If you weigh over 200 pound you know this. Hell you got guys that can walk around and be lean at 300 lbs.

As a boxing fan, last thing I want is another weight class, but I understand it.