Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Can you say anything else when you run out of real arguments?
My two favorite fighters at the weight are black, but go figure I don't want the black man to succeed cause I don't stan your guy.
All I'm saying is the truth...5 year reign without cheating like Canelo or running from Ward like GGG..yet he's the worst human being alive huh, kid? Its that jiggaboo type of shyt..I don't got no time for it. Keep tapdancing.

Its not just him..alot of crying about Spence runs rampant on here and he's the only motherfukker taking on top 5 guys every outing now:laugh:

Last edited:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
If they breached the contract and Wilder still wants the fight a lawsuit will follow, if not, that should mean there wasn't any lawlessness in it. You don't see Bob Arum a former lawyer risking a lawsuit like that so I'd be surprised finding out they breached the contract and it will go to court but we will see anyway right?
Out of the two of them, a third match is only important to Wilder, Fury goes toward the biggest fight in the sport there is currently with AJ.
:gucci: What are you talking about?? Nobody is claiming he breached anything.. Arum found a loophole in the contract where Fury can avoid taking the fight. Same way he did after the 1st fight where we didn't get an immediate rematch like we were supposed to, we had to wait over a year so Fury could run to another network and fight 2 bums first... The post you're quoting is to fags trying to claim Wilder is the one thats looking to get out of the fight when all evidence points to Furys side wanting out

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
what I’m saying though is if Fury breaches contract with this he will get sued, if he doesn’t then Wilder and his team shouldn’t have kept pushing the date back knowing the clause will expire.

How was it Wilder pushing the dates back and not Fury's team pushing the dates back??? Yall keep repeating that lie but providing no evidence

"When we postponed the fight in July we punted it to October," the promoter told Sky Sports. "I then called Fury and told him to forget about October. We'll try to do it in November or December. We are moving ahead"

Bob Arum

@reservoirdogs
Show me anywhere in this Arum quote or anyone from Team Fury claiming that Wilder keeps pushing the fight back...

Fury's team is the one that repeatedly comes out saying that the fight needs a live gate for the fight to happen and be successful.. Not Wilder's team

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Not familiar with the turkish (?) guy, everyone else on that list would be :whoo: and I'd actually prefer over a Wilder rubber match to be honest
the turkish guy claim to fame is he beat chisora 3 years ago and has fought once a year since...if fury decided to go soft for his next opponent, he would prolly be top choice