Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
SeveralSaneAlaskanmalamute-size_restricted.gif

jZg76v.gif

Lucky punch my fukking ass :laff: :laff: :laff:

Lomachenko is apparently a cocky a$$hole. Don't get me wrong I think he can box circles around Lopez, but a large part of me wants to see Lopez knock that arrogant eurocac the fukk out.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Was gonna say something similar to what @Dallas' 4 Eva just said. He’s 100% right. Look at the Roy/Tarver II knockdown. Roy didn’t get his right hand back in position in time & got caught

That's my biggest pet peeve in boxing is fighters keeping their hands too low/out of position. A lot of people's favorite fighters just aint come across the right one yet, some of these nikkas is begging to get knocked out.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
That's my biggest pet peeve in boxing is fighters keeping their hands too low/out of position. A lot of people's favorite fighters just aint come across the right one yet, some of these nikkas is begging to get knocked out.

It’s gonna happen to Inoue sooner or later. Nonito damn near clipped him because he likes to admire his work & not get his hands back

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
It’s gonna happen to Inoue sooner or later. Nonito damn near clipped him because he likes to admire his work & not get his hands back

I been tryna get @patscorpio ready for the inevitable on this one with Inoue. Just given the angles Casimero throws his punches he can give Inoue a boatload of problems, even though I'd still slightly favor Inoue.

Crawford is overdue for his as well. He stay dropping his hands, so do Demetrius Andrade.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I been tryna get @patscorpio ready for the inevitable on this one with Inoue. Just given the angles Casimero throws his punches he can give Inoue a boatload of problems, even though I'd still slightly favor Inoue.

Crawford is overdue for his as well. He stay dropping his hands, so do Demetrius Andrade.

im sure monster will get clipped if he didnt learn from the donaire fight...but its good that TR couldnt rush him back in the ring and let him heal from those injuries properly

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
im sure monster will get clipped if he didnt learn from the donaire fight...but its good that TR couldnt rush him back in the ring and let him heal from those injuries properly

I hope he did learn, that Donaire fight was a good one, but it shocked me how many issues Donaire gave him given his age. It was looking like it was gonna be a Bantamweight Pac-Thurman until Inoue knocked him down.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I hope he did learn, that Donaire fight was a good one, but it shocked me how many issues Donaire gave him given his age. It was looking like it was gonna be a Bantamweight Pac-Thurman until Inoue knocked him down.

donaire took a beating and half and monster took shots that should have dropped him at least once..esp since it look like donaire was bigger than his ass..the headshots they landed on each other..sheesh

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

@Knicksman20

I agree Inoue does have a chin, but that's the thing it's a lot harder to defend against akward punches than straight clean ones and Casimero is a workhorse as well he gonna keep throwing them alI night. That's why I think it was convenient that they moved Navarette up since Inoue probably won't be at 118 too much longer. Navarette would of ruined Inoue from what I saw out of the Donaire fight.

I think Crawford was smart to avoid Thurman, from what I've seen Thurman would sleep him, early at that. I'd favor Crawford over Porter or Danny though(I actually think Crawford would beat Porter in cleaner fashion than anyone else has given their styles). I would not favor Crawford over Thurman at all, at least not One Time Thurman he would probably beat Once Upon A Time Thurman's ass though. Won't comment on Spence cause I'm always gonna be seen as biased.

Andrade was smart for ducking out of the fight with Jermell too. Both of the Charlo's are excellent counter punchers and great at exploiting openings, which Andrade leaves himself open... a lot. Andrade would outbox any version of GGG though and would give Canelo brick footed ass fits as well, think Julio Cesar Chavez vs Pernell Whitaker type of shyt.

Last edited: