Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps

So he essentially he still wants to force the Eubank fight but now marketed as a unification? You can't make this shyt up. Nobody was thinking of Eubank when they heard the word "unfication" and nobody's mind gonna change just cause you get Eubank to somehow be promoted to a champion on some technicalities. Two fighters would unify both of them becoming champions out the ring on some ABC organization bullshyt, how great that would be. :mjlol:
Charlo proved himself as a top 2 160er imo and it was an impressive performance but Eubank, while I like him too hasn't done shyt at 160 so far, and making a Charlo vs Eubank fight as a unification would be a farce.

Ronnie Shields acting funny lately, now this and then a few weeks ago him quitting on Ajagba because Ajagba changed promoters.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Then why even comment on it? Why say "that's only half the story!" when you obviously have no idea what you're talking about?
Because you could be lying if a nygga is begging for that same fight today and the other champion acts like he can't hear him..odd. Strange. Not the full story.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
So he essentially he still wants to force the Eubank fight but now marketed as a unification? You can't make this shyt up. Nobody was thinking of Eubank when they heard the word "unfication" and nobody's mind gonna change just cause you get Eubank to somehow be promoted to a champion on some technicalities. Two fighters would unify both of them becoming champions out the ring on some ABC organization bullshyt, how great that would be. :mjlol:
Charlo proved himself as a top 2 160er imo and it was an impressive performance but Eubank, while I like him too hasn't done shyt at 160 so far, and making a Charlo vs Eubank fight as a unification would be a farce.

Ronnie Shields acting funny lately, now this and then a few weeks ago him quitting on Ajagba because Ajagba changed promoters.
Canelo won't fight him after being called out for over a year...lol

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
I guess because they are barely known compared to a FOX, ESPN or even Showtime and because they had to compensate for the lack of viewers (at least early on) with huge purses so they can get fighters on board who move the needle.
So that means it should have picked up by the second AJ fight

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I knew Wilder and Breland would eventually part ways. Rosario and Fury destroying whole ass relationships this year. :francis:

Tank and LSC definitely gonna sell better than the Charlo ppvs. He got the whole urban/worldstar/shaderoom demographics on his side and Leo got all the Mexicans. Add the neutral nikkas that just wanted to see both in an interesting fight for a change and you have all the right pieces. but anyways....

Thank the boxing gods, we getting Loma vs Lopez on some regular ass epsn though. These nikkas going ppv crazy:hhh:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker

then gets knocked out on the floyd mayweather vs emmanuel augustus card

after that knock he said fukk that shyt...

ion think its too many rap nikkas that can handle willie dennis..

i would rather have seen freddie foxx vs willie ....than melle mel

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international

I see Charlo knocking him out early.:jbhmm: