Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Bro thats a fact. I been watching Boo Boo since his debut...dude clearly don't know he been sloppy with the left hand. I'm surprised he hasn't been dropped more than he has. But it's bc he ain't fought no real comp. Those wide, looping hooks would get him a hard uppercut from Charlo or Canelo. He has to clean that up to have a chance.
Kids always have to learn the hard way...lol.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Nah Andrade is no bum, he can fight and honestly right now that's maybe the toughest fight at 160 for Mall. I'm going off Andrade's recent performances. He ain't what he used to be. I was a supporter of Andrade dating back to Team USA. He just look like he's slipping as a fighter due to inactivity and low level competition. Regardless of why that is.

Bro...Doo Doo Andrade got dropped by Vanes ..stop it. He ain't just sloppy against "jobbers", he has lapses in focus and gets caught. He lunges in with the left hand all the time and leaves his chin out. He been doing it since way back then and has not changed that. Charlo would eat this nikka food quick. He needs to step up his competition in 2021 and look to a fight with Charlo in 2022 or he will lose for sure.
So the Vanes knockdown is supposed to be this magical proof that Andrade is gonna lose to Mall, eh? I've been seeing that same statement for the last year to defend Jermall and Canelo....lol. Yet no one is taking that WBO title from him and his wild lefts. Interesting thing this sweet science.

BOXINGGEMS

@MansaRhea On Instagram and Twitter
Daps
Reppin
MIA to ATL
So the Vanes knockdown is supposed to be this magical proof that Andrade is gonna lose to Mall, eh? I've been seeing that same statement for the last year to defend Jermall and Canelo....lol. Yet no one is taking that WBO title from him and his wild lefts. Interesting thing this sweet science.

Let me break this down since you seem more so like a casual fan...which is cool but I know boxing fam.

Andrade became the WBO Middleweight Champ in Oct 2018 when he beat Walter No Name...dude was game but he wasn't even a B level fighter, Andrade beat him convincingly. After that W, he had a chance to choose his next opponent...

DAZN announced Boo Boo's next opponent in Dec 2018, which was Artur No Name...Based on WBO rankings in Dec of 2018, that guy was ranked #8 in the rankings. Guess who Boo Boo could have fought instead? Jack Culcay who was #2 in the rankings, but Boo Boo already fought him and won by split decision. Or he could've fought David Lemieux the #1 contender who was coming off a KO victory against Gary Sullivan and he didn't have an opponent.

So why did Boo Boo choose Artur instead of Culcay or Lemieux?

I could do the same for the last 3 fights but Imma spare you...you claim this nikka getting ducked but I can go fight by fight and show you the cherry picking he been doing the past 3 years. Him and his team want to cash out with the big fights without putting in no work. Bud Crawford of 160 division...stop playing games.

I want to see him fight the best, I'm not one of these weird ass nikkas who want to protect his favorite fighters. But stop lying like everybody, including the fighters in the WBO rankings is ducking the champ. Stop bro.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Let me break this down since you seem more so like a casual fan...which is cool but I know boxing fam.

Andrade became the WBO Middleweight Champ in Oct 2018 when he beat Walter No Name...dude was game but he wasn't even a B level fighter, Andrade beat him convincingly. After that W, he had a chance to choose his next opponent...

DAZN announced Boo Boo's next opponent in Dec 2018, which was Artur No Name...Based on WBO rankings in Dec of 2018, that guy was ranked #8 in the rankings. Guess who Boo Boo could have fought instead? Jack Culcay who was #2 in the rankings, but Boo Boo already fought him and won by split decision. Or he could've fought David Lemieux the #1 contender who was coming off a KO victory against Gary Sullivan and he didn't have an opponent.

I could do the same for the last 3 fights but Imma spare you...you claim this nikka getting ducked but I can go fight by fight and show you the cherry picking he been doing the past 3 years. Him and his team want to cash out with the big fights without putting in no work. Bud Crawford of 160 division...stop playing games.

I want to see him fight the best, I'm not one of these weird ass nikkas who want to protect his favorite fighters. But stop lying like everybody, including the fighters in the WBO rankings is ducking the champ. Stop bro.
All of this

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

Yeah I find it real funny he champions Andrade but shyts on Crawford but them nikkas is two peas in a pod, as far as they matchmaking is concerned.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
@patscorpio you agree with Floyd when he said Hagler reminds him of Cotto?

Starts around the 1 hour 9 minute mark

I guess he means it as both are aggressive but technical boxer-punchers with flat feet. Aside of the hand position he’s mimicking in the video. I mean if you have to compare his style to someone Floyd has fought it might as well be Cotto he’s right in that.
But Hagler represented a higher level overall, had a worldclass chin unlike Cotto and he could switch hit way better.