Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

BOXINGGEMS

@MansaRhea On Instagram and Twitter
Daps
Reppin
MIA to ATL
Andrade is too defensive for Charlo..he schools him. Dudes love making fun of Andrade but he still twitter begging to fight Jermall. Porter just said Mall probably has Andrade in his back window..he knows that difficult fight he dont have to make.

And he woukd never fight them like he fights the jobbers..too slick for that.

What Andrade you been watching recently bruh? His defense is above average at best and that's gauging him from 4-5 years ago. Those sloppy ass punches he throwing will get him knocked out. You can say it's because of the competition he facing, but that's what makes it worst. He's fighting no name bums by choice. That's going to catch up with him once he step in there with an A level fighter like Charlo or Alvarez. Bad habits that he's forming right now is going to get him stopped quick. I see a Charlo KO within 5 rounds.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I think y'all sleeping on Andrade defensively, yes he does get sloppy when he tries to please the crowd but he definitely isn't no slouch for jermall. I think it'll be a really good fight

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Too defensive? Have you actually watched his fights against Vanes and Culcay bro? Keeler and Sulecki are ass bro, just because he dominated those 'fringe contenders'(:mjgrin:) don't make him some defensive wizard.

Matter of fact fukk all this talking, BET MONEY BRUH, this shyt gonna be easy money.
Those fights were years ago? Why isnt no one taking that WBO title from him? Lol. J rock beat Hurd but Rosario slumped him. Who cares about Vanes...he ended up as a loser while Andrade is still here calling the big shots out...GGG? Ghost..Mall? Nope...Canelo? "He has a boring style" Ultimate ducking language:laugh:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Too defensive? Have you actually watched his fights against Vanes and Culcay bro? Keeler and Sulecki are ass bro, just because he dominated those 'fringe contenders'(:mjgrin:) don't make him some defensive wizard.

Matter of fact fukk all this talking, BET MONEY BRUH, this shyt gonna be easy money.
I'll bet $500..Andrade definitely wins by decision over Jermall.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
What Andrade you been watching recently bruh? His defense is above average at best and that's gauging him from 4-5 years ago. Those sloppy ass punches he throwing will get him knocked out. You can say it's because of the competition he facing, but that's what makes it worst. He's fighting no name bums by choice. That's going to catch up with him once he step in there with an A level fighter like Charlo or Alvarez. Bad habits that he's forming right now is going to get him stopped quick. I see a Charlo KO within 5 rounds.
Sloppy against Jobbers. You know goddamn well he won't be fighting Canelo and Charlo like that..lol.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Sloppy against Jobbers. You know goddamn well he won't be fighting Canelo and Charlo like that..lol.
I think people forget he's a Southpaw and a range fighter , he'd be an extremely tough matchup for anyone. There's a reason no one brings up his name. I'm not sure i would favor him but he absolutely wouldn't be easy for charlo who likes to sit in the pocket and counter.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Aint Andrade the same one who backed out of a fight with Jermell last minute after contracts and all that had been signed? :jbhmm:

Man y'all gotta stop giving these fighters passes for this shyt, a lot of these fighters are in the position they are in in their careers because of them, not because they are being ducked or avoided.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Those fights were years ago? Why isnt no one taking that WBO title from him? Lol. J rock beat Hurd but Rosario slumped him. Who cares about Vanes...he ended up as a loser while Andrade is still here calling the big shots out...GGG? Ghost..Mall? Nope...Canelo? "He has a boring style" Ultimate ducking language:laugh:

Vanes ended up being a loser who Andrade was struggling against bro. Jermell handled him easily. Andrade hasn't fought ANYONE better than Vanes or Culcay since he fought them bro, who else am I supposed to bring up? :heh:

BOXINGGEMS

Daps
Reppin
MIA to ATL
I think y'all sleeping on Andrade defensively, yes he does get sloppy when he tries to please the crowd but he definitely isn't no slouch for jermall. I think it'll be a really good fight

Nah Andrade is no bum, he can fight and honestly right now that's maybe the toughest fight at 160 for Mall. I'm going off Andrade's recent performances. He ain't what he used to be. I was a supporter of Andrade dating back to Team USA. He just look like he's slipping as a fighter due to inactivity and low level competition. Regardless of why that is.

Bro...Doo Doo Andrade got dropped by Vanes ..stop it. He ain't just sloppy against "jobbers", he has lapses in focus and gets caught. He lunges in with the left hand all the time and leaves his chin out. He been doing it since way back then and has not changed that. Charlo would eat this nikka food quick. He needs to step up his competition in 2021 and look to a fight with Charlo in 2022 or he will lose for sure.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Vanes ended up being a loser who Andrade was struggling against bro. Jermell handled him easily. Andrade hasn't fought ANYONE better than Vanes or Culcay since he fought them bro, who else am I supposed to bring up? :heh:
You havent watched vanes vs jermell in a while..that shyt could have been a draw..there was no schooling in that fight ..it was a terrible fight

GGG is really the only one to school Vanes..under unfortunate circumstances

BOXINGGEMS

Daps
Reppin
MIA to ATL
He has fought EVERYONE like that bro, go rewatch his fights.

Bro thats a fact. I been watching Boo Boo since his debut...dude clearly don't know he been sloppy with the left hand. I'm surprised he hasn't been dropped more than he has. But it's bc he ain't fought no real comp. Those wide, looping hooks would get him a hard uppercut from Charlo or Canelo. He has to clean that up to have a chance.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I don't judge people based off what they did 6 or 7 fights ago, I judge fighters based off how they performed in their last 3 to 5 fights max. Once something happened 3+ years ago it becomes hard to keep bringing it up because of how long ago it was. Andrade aint looked like shyt to me in his last 3 or 4 fights, yeah he won but he aint impressing me with them performances against them nobodies.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Bro thats a fact. I been watching Boo Boo since his debut...dude clearly don't know he been sloppy with the left hand. I'm surprised he hasn't been dropped more than he has. But it's bc he ain't fought no real comp. Those wide, looping hooks would get him a hard uppercut from Charlo or Canelo. He has to clean that up to have a chance.

I remember watching that left he knocked Keeler(or was it Sulecki, doesn't matter neither are worth remembering) down with thinking how sloppy and wild it was and that he was only getting away with it because he is fighting a 'fringe contender'.