Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
A Kathy Duva upside :mjlol:

DAZN don’t got the subs before the pandemic let alone today for a 10-15 milly upside jus to equal what he already was posed to get

exactly
they basically forcing Canelo to take the fights people want to see, with the promise of a potential upside if they get new subscribers from those events. So if he wants that upside, that means he can't entertain the Quigleys of the world. He''ll actually have to go after the Smiths and Plants. Prolly gonna have to do the GGG fight too.

He prolly would have been better off paying (Smith/BJS) the extra 1.5 mil that they asked for originally. He was making like 35 mil a fight. He could have just taken it from his own purse and still been left with more than the 20 mil per fight he gonna get now.

They tried to be greedy and didn't have the type of elite lawyers to pull if off in the long run. :francis:

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
exactly
they basically forcing Canelo to take the fights people want to see, with the promise of a potential upside if they get new subscribers from those events. So if he wants that upside, that means he can't entertain the Quigleys of the world. He''ll actually have to go after the Smiths and Plants. Prolly gonna have to do the GGG fight too.

He prolly would have been better off paying (Smith/BJS) the extra 1.5 mil that they asked for originally. He was making like 35 mil a fight. He could have just taken it from his own purse and still been left with more than the 20 mil per fight he gonna get now.

They tried to be greedy and didn't have the type of elite lawyers to pull if off in the long run. :francis:

It's already been established that DAZN didn't want to pay $35 million for fights against Smith or BJS.

shyts ridiculous.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
It's already been established that DAZN didn't want to pay $35 million for fights against Smith or BJS.

shyts ridiculous.

Exactly. Canelo already WANTED to fight them guys but dazn wouldn't approve. They want him the fight MMA fighters and little g's washed up ass. But of course. Just like last time. They had no choice but to tuck their tail between their legs and give canelo what he wants. Don't know why they gotta keep playing these games. They already know they have no leg to stand on. Canelo will keep getting what he wants in the end. The contracts have been signed :yeshrug:

I'm happy with either saunders or smith. I just wanna see canelo in the ring:martin:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
DAZN doing whatever it takes to make sure Allah Haymon doesn’t get #1 P4P :wow:
Doubt he would get him either way. If Canelo leaves GBP I don’t think he will align with anyone longterm. He can go solo with fight-to-fight deals. I don’t see Canelo being introduced to any “roster” let that be PBC or Top Rank.