Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

:russ:..the boxing..minus the bad form..was me back in 2011..the rare time a group of women came in..fine ones and they were in the bag area getting familiar with the equipment..i decided that day i was the heavyweight paul williams..3 minute rounds..half min rest on the heavy bag..whipping combinations for about 5 rounds...6th round i whacked my wrist on the bag and dislocated a bone in it :russ:..man did that hurt...but i finished out that round and didnt let on i hurt myself lol

now ill just flex into a mirror and keep it movin

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
:russ:..the boxing..minus the bad form..was me back in 2011..the rare time a group of women came in..fine ones and they were in the bag area getting familiar with the equipment..i decided that day i was the heavyweight paul williams..3 minute rounds..half min rest on the heavy bag..whipping combinations for about 5 rounds...6th round i whacked my wrist on the bag and dislocated a bone in it :russ:..man did that hurt...but i finished out that round and didnt let on i hurt myself lol

now ill just flex into a mirror and keep it movin
Lmao I hated that shyt. I dislocated my wrist and what did I do? Wrap it extra and tried to ignore the pain away for the other days. Did not help